Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Thing is there no "self respect" sanji fan that doesn't care about zoro on worstgen lol got to bash and troll at every turn
I didn't understand your sentence? Should a "self respect" Sanji fan not to care about Zoro? What if he's a Zoro fan too?

I usually ignore the shitposts and trolls unless I'm in the mood to troll back. However from a third unbiased point of view the haters troll on Sanji the most in WG even when he's not even shown or mentioned in a chapter. It gets annoying sometimes.

I didn't understand your sentence? Should a "self respect" Sanji fan not to care about Zoro? What if he's a Zoro fan too?

I usually ignore the shitposts and trolls unless I'm in the mood to troll back. However from a third unbiased point of view the haters toll on Sanji the most in WG even when he's not even shown or mentioned in a chapter. It gets annoying sometimes.
It ok to like both it just people got the urge to be petty cus they like the other one more and it comes of as hating instead im a fan of both and sanji fans diss zoro when he not in the chapter too perfect example was when sanji vs king clash zoro was nowhere around sanji fan was bashing zoro go find that chapter thread if it still open

Episode was nice
- Biggest Positive about the episode is Kinemon's voice actor... what a dude.. his voice crack mid-speech was ABSOLUTELY a masterpiece of a drama act!

- Biggest disappointment is honestly Roger's voice actor is not nice.... It's either that, or the previous voice actor was SOOO EPIC that this current one is just appearing cringy in comparison.... but generally, I feel they could have picked a better one with all honesty...

- My impression of Oden's voice actor is still neutral, the flashback will show more if I will enjoy his voice in drama intense moment or not.

But Kinemon was the STAR of this episode, what a great voicing!

In Wano, we had some really amazing Voice actors, Killer with his laugh, Orochi was MINDBLOWING too!

Did I say something that wasn't factual?
Did Zolo not go 2 hands CoA hardening+ Enma trying to hit Sanji who is just standing around not in combat mode?
Yes or No?
Was Zoro trying to kill Lanji? Or flex on him? And was that even full out Zoro? :milaugh::choppawhat:

why do I even bother asking someone who eat drinks crayon paste for dinner

Last edited:
I think Zoro and Sanji were close assuming Zoro was not relying on Asura. This was valid during Pre TS exclusively however, then Zoro undertook the better TS training.
The whole thing is weird because, before the Timeskip Zoro looked extremely close to Luffy, I can find multiple scenes of Zoro and Luffy looking equal and Sanji was not far from them. Post Timeskip It seems Luffy is on his own level, Zoro is on his own level and Sanji is on his own level. The 3 of them are on Different Levels, from what it seems.