One Piece Episode 964 - Whitebeard's Little Brother! Oden's Great Adventure!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Disgustingly bad
I've seen 5 frames of this episode and I know this shit is bad

Do they make these episodes while taking a shit or something?
I've never seen so many errors in any anime that failed to copy paste source material
The preview looks pathetically bad

Just end this garbage anime...
But it not canon so you shouldn't care how it look and get adapted right???????

Great episode

The fact that Whitebeards called everyone on his crew Sons, but called Oden a Brother shows how much respect for him.

Oden calling WB whitey-chan was hilarious.

Man Toki and Oden moved fast lol, I wasn’t expecting Momonouske to be born on Whitebeard’s ship.

We get to see the disgusted faces of Whitebeard and Oden all thanks to Toki.

Holy shit Toki being from
800 years ago
does that mean she knows about the void century.

Holy shit it seems like Oden was the Second division commander of Whtebeards pirates before Ace.

First we get Whitebeard now we are getting Gol D Roger; this flashback keeps on getting better and better.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The episode moved slower compared to the last few, but I don't mind. I'm glad we got some attention with the Whitebeard Pirates before Roger entered the fray.

Keep Oden's western attire in mind. That could be a precursor for what Wano will be like in the future.

The Teach scene was underplayed, but for a reason. It had this uncomfortable vibe, and it even seemed like Newgate felt like he made a mistake by accepting him onboard.

I said this back when the chapter first came out, that Oden felt like a kid at a candy store when visiting all those islands. The eyecatchers which constantly parallel him to Luffy are on point, given their extreme similarities regarding adventure and discovery. The two would get along well. Oden is surprisingly humble, probably still grateful to the Whitebeard Pirates for letting him live out his dream.

The size difference between Oden and Toki is pretty unreal. Their romance goes by fast. If I had to guess as to why she ended up falling for him, it's likely due to his carefree nature that helped ease her stress and loneliness from traveling across time. Oden probably gains an appreciation and homesickness for his country. He's getting his fill of adventure, but Toki represents the next stage of his life beyond the Samurai that wanted to set sail.

Roger now has his eyes set on Oden, and his most important journey will begin soon.