• 2/5

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Great episode.

Damn so the traitor was Kanjuro and here i thought after seeing the Oden flashback none of the scabbards would be the traitor but here we are, congrats to everyone who guessed right.

It's a 4 way traitor off (1. Kanjuro--> Kinemon and the 9 Scabbards, 2 Denjiro-->Orochi, 3 Drake-->Kaido, 4. Apoo-->Eustass Kidd.)

The sunny go seems to be safe as well, it was most likely Denjiro who helped them keep the ship safe.

So Kanjuro was faking it with his shitty drawings lol and him being part of the kurozumi family is what definitely caught me off guard.

Man that last scene was fucking Phonemenal, the monster trio of the "worst generations" about to wreak some havoc in Wano.
Luffy looking extra fresh with his new coat

and the Obligatory Fuck Kanjuro and Orochi.

To be honest, I think in terms of direction this was a pretty weak episode overall. Loads and loads of flashbacks presented in a really straightforward manner.

Despite that, the episode was still watchable.

The art was nice.

The NEP makes it seem next episode will have some great stuff.

• I preferred when the rain was black ink pouring to symbolize Kanjuro's twisted role in all this. White rain looks like a damaged film reel on the projector.
  • Desperate Kin'emon stating his entire life's mission, but his Den Den Mushi called in sick that day.:perocry:

• Kanjuro's "IT WAS ME" face not as haunting as it was in the manga. The Cheshire smile and his smirk afterward were Grade A evil though.
  • This would have been a much bigger surprise if last episode's flashback didn't point a bright neon arrow sign at Kanjuro.:few:

• Should I say so long and farewell or welcome back to the good ol' Wano eyecatchers?:catsweat:

• And now Kanjuro's brush switches from the left hand to his right.

• These are some lovely high-tech warships. Jack needed these stealthy beauties back when invading Zou.

• That ink clone took a heavy pounding from the rain and only dissolved when Kanjuro wanted it to? I need ink like that.
  • Give it up for the cannonballs that almost sank a ship! Making cannonball history:finally:

• Luffy's purple sash and orange shorts might be his wildest outfit yet.
  • The Victoria Punk is finally here and CGI like the other ships. Oh well, still hype.:pepedoffy:
Solid episode. Artwork looked good, watching that little rowboat sway back and forth to Wano waves was mesmerizing. Some okay OST choices, the music during Kin'emon and Kanjuro's scenes did not add enough weight and drama IMO. Stellar performances by Kin'emon and Kiku tearing themselves apart, but evil Kanjuro's voice comes off a bit disappointing for how calm and collected he is throughout. The man is an actor, a loon, he lives for the drama and this is his moment. A line like "Why didn't you suspect any of us?" didn't match Kanjuro's crazy face. I can't be too harsh since the VA back in Dressrosa probably didn't get cast with the idea that he was going to become a mentally twisted traitor. The Supernova captain trio got a clean entrance and I can't wait for their episode next week.

What a pathetic episode,didnt even show the entire strawhats and here i was hoping the entrance scene would follow up with the Luffy mokou soundtrack but nah....
The Anime is really garbage tier
The chapter didint showed all the strawhats either. WTF you even talking about...

And what, soundttack choice??

What kind of bizarre arguments are these? Are you 8?

oh my dear god, Zoro looks so fire in the black, this dead might be my favorite look on him, when rooftop animated..:steef:

And look at the future Pirate King and WSS sleeping like they found a nice spot under the shade on a bright sunny day. Seconds before combat and firing on enemies, for all the goofiness in One Piece, you'd be hard-pressed to find a cooler duo in anime.

oh my dear god, Zoro looks so fire in the black, this dead might be my favorite look on him, when rooftop animated..:steef:

And look at the future Pirate King and WSS sleeping like they found a nice spot under the shade on a bright sunny day. Seconds before combat and firing on enemies, for all the goofiness in One Piece, you'd be hard-pressed to find a cooler duo in anime.
Zoro with black, he already prepared for Kaido funeral. ZKK