• 2/5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
This chapter was 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

I honestly liked Ulti in her hybrid form. Her being a Pachycephalosaurus kinda makes sense as she is hard headed lol.

Love how both Ulti and Page One acknowledged Luffy's strength even before facing him by transforming into their Dinosaur form. Loved the 2 vs 1 against Ulti and Page One.

Holy shit that Yamato entrance was top notch, took out Ulti like it's nothing.

• Not even trying to hide Yamato's voice a little with that mask. Matching the Oden run was adorable though.
  • Not sure what hit harder: Ulti's boob slap or Ulti's mortar:suresure:

• The Pachy had a brown color similar to Page One's dino in Ulti's Vivre Card. We'll have to see the what scheme the colored manga chooses when it gets to Onigashima.

• Luffy making these dinos look like slowpokes. I can't believe Luffy reaching for the roof and retracting his arm takes less time than Page One closing his jaw.
  • How nice of Yoshi to keep the mask on and spare Luffy from a menacing tongue bath.:robinsweat:

• Hope we get to see the complete Ulti Meteor one day....:feelscryingman:

• Yamato's mask emerging from the darkness. The lightning characters. The thunder sound effects. A gorgeous Blunder Bagua.
  • Yams fangirling over the new Oden:yonjidoggy:
Pretty enjoyable episode, but it definitely deserved more. Ulti's mortar and the Yama bagua easily the high points saving the episode. The extra long recap, very sluggishly drawn out fight, shamelessly making the viewers relive that Ulti/Page One stairs scene from just last episode brought down the quality too much. Fight episodes need to adapt an extra high page count so they flow smoothly, otherwise you have to add more fight filler. They did do that with Kid and Killer then Ulti knocking out Luffy, but unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Great performance by Yamato's VA. I already heard it from one of the Vol 100/Ep 1000 specials and I do wish it was disguised and kept as a mystery just for this one episode. Yamato sounds like a girl putting on a brave face and projecting a deep and intimidating voice, but not to a ridiculous extent that she no longer feels natural. Excellent OST picks this episode with Yamato's theme sounding straight out of Star Wars, the episode ending piece also novel, and the instrumental timing when Yamato clubs Ulti is just perfect.

I actually think Ulti has the highest chance of getting a CoC out of any beast pirate members. She just oozes qualities of a king.