One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agree to disagree then u dont have any proof of him being knocked out, oda just had to cover other parts to he didn't show him the same chapter doesn't mean he was knocked out and the time between the chapters could be even 1 min, you dont know that, you just say it to push your agenda.
Thank you that's exactly what I wanted. I specifically used the term "knocked out temporarily", and it was for the span of a few minutes as you yourself reasoned.

If Oda wanted to show that he wasn't affected at all, he would've made him get back up in the same chapter like what he did to Luffy when Apoo attacked him in this arc. But he didn't.

Raid Suit Ichiji vs Katakuri.

Some Sanj fans: "I bet Raid Suit Sanji can handle a YC1 better.

Radi Suit Sanji vs King.
One is Canon
The other is fanfiction where Anime wants to make King look menacing like Katakuri was in WCI.

Base King never overpowered rs sanji, that's why he went zoan mode
Even then he caught sanji off-guard!

"King never overpowered RS Sanji" is the new "King kicked the fishes and not the Queen Mama Chanter".
Imo anime should be taken somewhat cannon when it doesn't interfere directly with the manga, and in this case it's just an extended version with the same beginning and same ending. So yeah, "King never overpowered Sanji's RS" is like "Sanji bent King's beak"

Thank you that's exactly what I wanted. I specifically used the term "knocked out temporarily", and it was for the span of a few minutes as you yourself reasoned.

If Oda wanted to show that he wasn't affected at all, he would've made him get back up in the same chapter like what he did to Luffy when Apoo attacked him in this arc. But he didn't.
So luffy was knocked out temporarily by apoo or not even that ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imo anime should be taken somewhat cannon when it doesn't interfere directly with the manga, and in this case it's just an extended version with the same beginning and same ending. So yeah, "King never overpowered Sanji's RS" is like "Sanji bent King's beak"
I don't necessarily view it as canon and use it in powerscaling tbh. But they are accurate regarding some info at the very least, like how the silhouette near Jinbe and Robin was Yamato etc,. stuff which we were never told in the manga.

However it's really funny to see Sanji fans and some Katakuri fans lose their minds and have a meltdown over something they term as anime filler.

I don't necessarily view it as canon and use it in powerscaling tbh. But they are accurate regarding some info at the very least, like how the silhouette near Jinbe and Robin was Yamato etc,. stuff which we were never told in the manga.

However it's really funny to see Sanji fans and Katakuri fans lose their minds and have a meltdown over something they term as anime filler.
Indeed, seeing them cry over King giving Sanji the fodder treatment is mad fun

@playa4321
You guys should stop giving toei passes for stupid fillers

The issue isn't King overpowering Sanji but base King doing it ...and to a point RS Sanji looks like a weakling to Base King which isn't even true.

So luffy was knocked out temporarily by apoo or not even that ?
Stop wasting time on these guys.

especially ConquistadoR or whatever
He's a desperate fanboy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Stop wasting time on these guys.

especially ConquistadoR or whatever
He's a desperate fanboy
When you can't logically prove a point in an argument, either insult your opposite team or call them biased to make yourself feel better.

And that's rich coming from the same person who said King kicked the fishes and not the Queen Mama Chanter.