Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

It's not canon, because these scenes literally do not exist. Lmfao why is this so difficult for people to understand?

Their abilities may be canon at best, but the feats and interactions in these movies never happened. Where tf does this timeline even work out according to canon dkm, Strawhats are in wano, before wano they were in WCI and so on so forth, did they make a pit stop somewhere to go watch a wannabe hatsune miku concert? And this has to be during or after Wano since nika is involved? It's fanservice to be enjoyed not analyzed.
Yeah, I think with canon people simply refer to the power levels at display. :kappa:

Tbh I'm not as satisfied by that Film judging the scenes. Like Shanks trying to be a good dad and all.

King and Queen have been constantly potrayed with each other in PLs. King has no statement of being > Queen in strength.

Beckman is confirmed far stronger than Roo...thus Roo is too weak to be potrayed with Sanji. Meaning they had to find a ridiculous way to include Katakuri into the movie to have him potrayed with Sanji.

------
Imagine Luffy really has Beckman and Katakuri in his crew:steef:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Makes you wonder how fast Sanji is going to be :arnoling:
Sanji in this movie:

-Heat once again confirmed to be the top of this verse (Shanks needs flames on his sword)
-Dfless speedster Shanks keeping up with Kizaru's LS movement
-Sanji getting paralleled with Goatakuri cause Roo wasn't strong enough despite being the 2nd man in the strongest Yonkou crew

Y'all eating.

i dont understand why GB got so scared? is he THAT weak? if so how is an admiral? - the same level as Kizaru (if Kizaru didnt get scared)
He's an overly dramatic person. He literally put on an exegerrated reaction to Raizo's attack to fuck with him. He screams at the scabbards faces out of nowhere as well.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, I think with canon people simply refer to the power levels at display. :kappa:

Tbh I'm not as satisfied by that Film judging the scenes. Like Shanks trying to be a good dad and all.
I thought Shanks wouldn't even be in this film. I might actually watch this now given the amount of scenes that involve top tiers, and ofcourse Katakuri made a cameo.

Well played Oda, I might watch this shitty film.

Sanji in this movie:

-Heat once again confirmed to be the top of this verse (Shanks needs flames on his sword)
-Sanji getting paralleled with Goatakuri cause Roo wasn't strong enough despite being the 2nd man in the strongest Yonkou crew

Y'all eating.
Flame moves are defintely the most strongest attacks in the verse. And Sanji has Blue Flames....and possibly even above that with his final PU.

If that was the case Sanji wouldve been potrayed with him and not Kata. Shanks doesnt have a Sanji eqivalent. For Shanks to have one....he'd have to have someone as strong as Beckman.
But Beckman is stronger than Kata 😂
And why did Beckman paired up with Zoro and not with Sanji? 😂

Sanji in this movie:

Y'all eating.
How come Shanks feats are Sanji's feats now? 😂😂

Those are copyrighted by us Mihawk fans only 😡