Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Last edited:
Imagine Kizaru's Yasakani no Magatama which is a rain of literally bullets of light being neg-blitzed and individually scattered by Shanks' sweep, after which Kizaru tried another batch of light bullets, scattered again, after WHICH he tried to retreat to a safe territory only for the edge of Gryphon hovering in front of him? like what is even close to this display of speed Man?

@Red Admiral @mmd @Sentry22 @Garps tekkai @Paperchampion23
Shanksu is a beast
I couldn't recognize that Yasakani scene in the clip that I saw, so dayum.
What I find incredible is his speedblitz, after Kizaru tries to escape. This looks more and more suspicious. Seriously does he have some kind of teleportation fruit or some?
But what's up with the fire sword? :D ssadly it's so overused

Shanksu is a beast
I couldn't recognize that Yasakani scene in the clip that I saw, so dayum.
What I find incredible is his speedblitz, after Kizaru tries to escape. This looks more and more suspicious. Seriously does he have some kind of teleportation fruit or some?
But what's up with the fire sword? :D ssadly it's so overused
I legit think he has other unique CoC applications other than what he showed against GB. My prediction is that Shanks has time-type CoC, so if each type of haki also have sub-branches, maybe Shanks can speed himself nearly without limit.

If i try to be detailed, what i saw is that Shanks parried/deflected each light bullet in Yasakani no Magatama individually before he chased Kizaru. Thats just absurd speed feat, did he just casually go "i'll break this lightspeed bullet here and here and here and here just to show off my speed and then i'll chase him and whatever he does my sword will be at his hand" like that?

About that fire sword yea its just underwhelming and too ordinary at least until now imo

I like Shanks a lot and I have him in my top5 and all, but how did he just "jump" or rather "fly" 2 miles up into the sky? Are them bros serious? Look at that.. He could move across Dressrosa in mere seconds with that kinda ability and without any sky walk or Geppo movement aswell. Not even Kaido can do that and he has levitation like flight in hybrid and TB speed.

People are powerscaling sweat and here I'm wondering how he can fly at top speed lol

People really taking this movie cannon for some reason. shanks probably got a flaming sword and beck fight with guns and roux roll like cannon ball but all the scenes they have are not cannon :kayneshrug: