Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

He can't see her throwing it back though. Poor guy. :josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Idk who was arguing with me that Rayleigh wasn't at God valley because he didn't want to admit that Ray is the only person that could take on WB and because swordsmen bad...:saden:

Garp after the God valley fight compared to Roger and Ray. :kobeha:
That's impressive considering it was tons of top tiers fighting only him and roger. Surprised he doesn't look like Zoro after taking Luffy's pain and fatigue

good nature ??? kizaru was killing civilan and even tried to atack shanks but got his ass kicked like gb
Lol this is non canon after BM and Kaido Oda knows that there is no respect for yonko anymore thats why they made a movie to milk money out of it

In the manga two admirals would defeat Shanks
one admiral would solo his crew

Yonkos are trash I dont have any respect for them Buggy becoming a yonko just shows a ridicioulus this position truly is

Lol this is non canon after BM and Kaido Oda knows that there is no respect for yonko anymore thats why they made a movie to milk money out of it

Yonkos are trash I dont have any respect for them Buggy becoming a yonko just shows a ridicioulus this position truly is
we all saw how admiral reacted in chapter 1055 , GB was about to shit in his pant just from shanks haki

13.jpeg (784×1145) (readonepiece.com)

Shanks and his crew
Luffy and his crew
The samurai

it was too much for him and he said he would fight them but not now
stop making excuse admiral are just hype toll for oda to hype other character
used GB to hype shanks
used fujitora and gb to hype revolutioneries

Shanks and his crew
Luffy and his crew