One Piece Full Color Volumes 87-88-89-90-91-92 next 16th September in Japan

You guys know Oda isn't the one doing the colouring, right?
I think people know but I also think people should stop with « Oda is not doing it by himself therefore we should not take it seriously ».

Because Oda having assistants, he is not the one doing everything in the manga either. He gives his assistant directive so are we going to stop considering the manga seriously because « Oda is not doing everything in it by himself »?

I think people know but I also think people should stop with « Oda is not doing it by himself therefore we should not take it seriously ».

Because Oda having assistants, he is not the one doing everything in the manga either. He gives his assistant directive so are we going to stop considering the manga seriously because « Oda is not doing everything in it by himself »?
No, people shouldn't stop because they're right. There are thousands of little details that go into colouring a manga. Oda does not have time to supervise or review most of them.

So there is no indication he used CoA so Thanks for that :finally:
Why are you so hellbent on Kaido not using CoA? You're making shit up to fit your own agenda.

This is "Raime Hakke", his signature move, that Yamato uses as well. It makes no sense for it to have no Haki. Any time there's a Haki clash Oda uses sparks to indicate it.

3 pages more from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Ah jivr

tHeY cHanGeD iT sO iT's nOnCaNoN falls in the same calibre of dumb argument.

Also, the Sanji vs Daifuku panel shows him using Haki. Again, as in the anime and the b/w manga, it's a brief and small thing. People who say the anime was just adding about should also note jt was a literal blink and you'll miss it moment. Same with Law using Haki. It's just not their fighting style.

Is this colourization made officially by Oda?
Yes. Oda does everything in One Piece. Literally everything. That's why he has no editors. Because he had infinite time.
Post automatically merged:

being a sanji fan is suffering

No it's not. It's just absurd playing into some idiot games where anything Sanji can do is automatically diminished. I mean we're arguing about him using CoA when we know he can and B he uses CoO more often. No one argues about Zoro's CoO like this. No one argues about Zoro's speed. No one argues about Zoro sky walking. It's just absurd nonsense that people end up playing into without realising it's an absurd game.

As proof, you can see someone saying the anime proves that Sanji didn't use X in Y scene and then saying that the anime can't be used as proof for Sanji using Y in Z scene.

you can see people saying Sanji is strong and it's dismissed as them joking. The vivre card saying Sanji is a top-class fighter is ignored. But for Zoro, every whisper is taken as 100% fact.

There's no point, and Sanji beating king or queen or whomever won't change it. Just like how Yonji magically became the weakest Vinsmoke by several times, whoever Sanji beats will become the weakest calamity and called gifter level.

Also, the Sanji vs Daifuku panel shows him using Haki. Again, as in the anime and the b/w manga, it's a brief and small thing. People who say the anime was just adding about should also note jt was a literal blink and you'll miss it moment. Same with Law using Haki. It's just not their fighting style.
It is shading. Like on his arm.
The anime had Sanjo using Koka there the same way they add Zoro using koka to kill the magistrate.

It is shading. Like on his arm.
The anime had Sanjo using Koka there the same way they add Zoro using koka to kill the magistrate.
Aside from it being visibly darker? Second, it's not Koka it's called Buso. Read the damn manga age find me literally one person who uses the word for "Hard Rubber" to describe Haki that's not Luffy.

[Koka > vulcanization > Hard Black Rubber. I lived near a vulcaniser growing up in Nigeria].

Third, doesn't matter anyway. He blocked it with his feet. If he can do that then he doesn't really need it. DJ for offense and his own natural body for defense.

So using your raid suit which is your strongest form to date, landing an attack on a unsuspecting opponent and only making him groan not bleed or fall back is now impressive. Dude stop posting your nonsense everywhere that’s not a good feat for Sanji. He couldn’t even defeat the youngest flying 6 using his powerup.
hop off the fictional characters nuts.

Yes. Oda does everything in One Piece. Literally everything. That's why he has no editors. Because he had infinite time.
That's a bad sarcasm. And I'm just trying to ask if it's officially made by oda or agreed by oda, or just made by a fancy unofficial editor (like amanomoon and etc).

It's also my fault that I didn't elaborate more about the question

The Sanji leaving the monster trio gang looking at that last image: 👨‍🦯👨‍🦯👨‍🦯
Post automatically merged:

I just noticed, because I'm slow, that Luffy and Sanji had the same color scheme in whole cake