General & Others One Piece - General Wano Raid Discussion

Currently Wano animation fails at any attempt to do dramatic scenes. Wtf was that Sea Battle entrance? No emotion at all and that pacing showing captains face without nothing happening is ridiculous.
Dude, could you piss off?

Besides being just wrong, your just a pain to read.

I don't think you understand the concept of staff rotation.

You don't have any interesting insights to add to this because you don't have basic knowledge about anything.

Uhhh.... That actually what happens in the manga though?
Manga showed more emotion than anime. Can you understand that?
Post automatically merged:

Dude, could you piss off?

Besides being just wrong, your just a pain to read.

I don't think you understand the concept of staff rotation.

You don't have any interesting insights to add to this because you don't have basic knowledge about anything.
And you said literally nothing interesting in your comment. Hipocrisy the name right?

And you said literally nothing interesting in your comment. Hipocrisy the name right?
I'm pointing out that your kind of clueless.

Anyway, I'm hoping the anime staff continue to take liberties with the source material. Directors like Yasunori Koyama in particular do fantastic jobs of providing really good additional scenes or visuals that further develop the characterization of the cast. The best examples of which being episode 950 where he handled Ashura's flashback, and changed Momo's speech in Udon to a big character moment for him, as well as episode 971, where his use of negative space and lighting gave Oden's tragic backstory a truly dramatic flair, as well as adding in fantastic build up to Oden deciding to declare war on Kaido.

So far anime is failling terribly and is being worst than manga was.
I can agree. I mean man just what the fuck was laws big mouth. his feats on the rooftop not even top 5.
It almost gave me a cringe after read those 3 arguing with each other. anime law overrating his ass more than it needed

but kid got some dope shit it's gonna be fire his fighting style just like transformers.

I can agree. I mean man just what the fuck was laws big mouth. his feats on the rooftop not even top 5.
It almost gave me a cringe after read those 3 arguing with each other. anime law overrating his ass more than it needed

but kid got some dope shit it's gonna be fire his fighting style just like transformers.
I didn't watched all. Just watch enough to see what a bullshit. They are taking more effor to handle a single ship them it took against Doflamingo/Katakuri etc.
Anime always fail on power scalling because they think it will be better to show animation than NECESSARY PLOT. They are fucking Supernova Captains one of the main forces of the raid. They should each one handle EASILY AND FAST a ship for themselves. Why the fuck is Luffy going around a ship no reason at all just to transform G4? Go G4 already and neg diff that ship.
It would be better if they made out a competition between them to see who takes more ships instead of the 3 "biggest guys" taking one ship only.

I didn't watched all. Just watch enough to see what a bullshit. They are taking more effor to handle a single ship them it took against Doflamingo/Katakuri etc.
Anime always fail on power scalling because they think it will be better to show animation than NECESSARY PLOT. They are fucking Supernova Captains one of the main forces of the raid. They should each one handle EASILY AND FAST a ship for themselves. Why the fuck is Luffy going around a ship no reason at all just to transform G4? Go G4 already and neg diff that ship.
It would be better if they made out a competition between them to see who takes more ships instead of the 3 "biggest guys" taking one ship only.
3 of them had to use their best attack against one ship
denjuro pullup & one shoted a same size ship with single slash
It's probably bad writing or they showing swordsman feats > 3 WG together :kayneshrug: