General & Others One Piece General Discussion

This is what I think, ever since luffy came back after 2 years the gorosei, cipher pol agents and inu sama was making the move. It could be that the gorosei and the inusama knew that the man who will find what happen to the void century is without a doubt from their point of view is luffy. Heres my reason why, when luffy cameback to marineford after the paramount war, all of that scenes was all reyleigh’s plan just like zoro said, it could be that theres deep message that reyleigh left behind to the gorosei and inu sama on that part, like the ringing of the oxford and reyleigh being there with luffy means the real message on reyleigh plan to go back there is for gorosei and inusama. It could be that just like oden predicted what would happen 20 years on the future the gorosei knew that this would happen.

and reyleigh being with luffy on marineford means that his message going back to marineford is that reyleigh bet that its luffy for sure the one who will find the onepiece, he didnt just did this because his angry or mad to whitebeard’s death i think he did this because of whitebeard’s last word about the onepiece, kinda like reyleigh is saying to the gorosei and inu sama that whitebeard’s death was not in vain because their efforts on saving luffy and risking their lives is for the better future.

Don't only living beings use haki? Would Brook be capable of using it since he's dead or does he emit haki as well at a low level like plants and stuff and nothing changed after he died? I mean, the guy can literally leave his body. He's walking bones, I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't. What about current Kuma?

Don't only living beings use haki? Would Brook be capable of using it since he's dead or does he emit haki as well at a low level like plants and stuff and nothing changed after he died? I mean, the guy can literally leave his body. He's walking bones, I wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't. What about current Kuma?
Isn’t Haki just one’s ability to manipulate their own spiritual energy? Since Brook’s spirit is very much alive, I would be very much surprised if he didn’t have the ability to use Haki.

I recall people saying that because Enel’s electric powers are useless against Luffy and his rubber power no matter what Enel does, they concluded he’s a pathetic villain because of that. Thinking that now makes me wonder if Oda could have Enel awaken and enhance his devil fruit in such a way as to possibly affect Luffy if they ever happen to meet again.

Wait really?
But there WAS something special about cp0.
Was it that all other cp's exist officially and cp0's existance is kept a secret or smth?
I don't recall exactly

Post automatically merged:

Weren’t they in big moms flashback
Although I don’t think it was confirmed whether or not the CP that Mother was talking to in the BM flashback were CP0, Mother just called them CP but they way they dressed was very similar to CP0, wearing white and also donning masks so it’s very possible:

Last edited:
It just occurred to me that Buggy knew the original owner of Luffy’s straw hat when they met, and he still intentionally damaged the keepsake of his friend AND their former captain...
He definitely knew the straw hat came from Shanks, and he damaged it because he was a very a angry at him. I.e acted like a bickering sibling.

But I don’t know if Buggy ever knew that this hat also belonged to Roger. For all we know, Shanks could have joined and inherited the straw hat before Buggy joined.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He definitely knew the straw hat came from Shanks, and he damaged it because he was a very a angry at him.

But I don’t know if Buggy ever knew that this hat also belonged to Roger. For all we know, Shanks could have joined and inherited the straw hat before Buggy joined.
I’m hoping that’s the case, but they were both so young when they joined, I can’t imagine that they weren’t present on Roger’s ship for the same length of time...
I can understand Shanks due to the nature of their relationship, but his own captain? The man he cried over? Nah, lol.

Hoping Oda didn't just say whatever.
Exactly, there’s no way for it to retroactively make sense (unless Trussop is on to something), Buggy would have known for a fact that the hat Luffy received from Shanks is the one the latter got from the Pirate King :josad:

I can understand Shanks due to the nature of their relationship, but his own captain? The man he cried over? Nah, lol.

Hoping Oda didn't just say whatever.
I’ve always saw Buggy damaging Shanks’ hat as nothing more than a retaliation between bickering siblings. Buggy is a dick but deep down we all know he loves Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

I’m hoping that’s the case, but they were both so young when they joined, I can’t imagine that they weren’t present on Roger’s ship for the same length of time...

Exactly, there’s no way for it to retroactively make sense (unless Trussop is on to something), Buggy would have known for a fact that the hat Luffy received from Shanks is the one the latter got from the Pirate King :josad:
I, a person with multiple siblings can certainly understand the contradictory nature of both hating and loving a person at the same time.