Powers & Abilities One Piece head writer confirms Sanji CoC and Sanji equal to Zoro

Zoro's coc has caused record ammounts of copium to be used.
:kobeha::kobeha:
A record only ZKK will top. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

One Piece live-action head writer Matt Owens confirmed that Sanji has CoC. He also stated that Sanji is equal to Zoro because the pirate king's wings must be of equal strength.

Source:

Last edited:
So because people expect Sanji to have CoC for good reasons they want a Zoro 2.0? Zoro is the founder of CoC or something? Is that what you tell yourself when you go to sleep?
Zoro is the 17th CoC user in the story and people act like Zoro is the first and only one having CoC and that is what makes him unique - "so if you want a character to have CoC it means you want to copy Zoro". What kinda dumb logic is that?

Following this logic, Zorofans want Zoro to be Luffy 2.0, they wanted him to have CoC, because Luffy got it, they want Zoro to defeat Luffy's main villian, you guys think Zoro is as strong if not stronger than Luffy and think OP is actualy Zoro piece lmao
Pretty much this. I don't understand the notion of Sanji being Zoro 2.0 or Sanji is blonde Zoro to be honest. Like people are open about the idea of other characters getting CoC but Sanji can't? Like what kind of excuses is that?

"But but if Zoro has this then Sanji or X character should have it too"

Bro, no one cares about Zoro. Like y'all not Oda. If he wants to, he could give CoC to Sanji or some random characters, he could change the story however he want to, etc.

Maybe I should make a thread for it.

"But but Sanji's CoC threads exploded after Zoro gets CoC"

I can tell you right now, I can find at least 50 threads about Sanji getting CoC even way before Zoro got hints of having CoC. Even @Celestial D. Dragon pointed it out.