General & Others One piece isn’t enjoyable without the admirals being relevant

Admirals gave Oda a career

Admiral Piece = Oda breaking sales record and shitting on the entire manga industry

Yonko Piece = Sales are at an all time low, Oda is getting spanked by all of MHA JJK Demon Slayer Haikyuu and other mid shonen I can't bother to remember
I remember 2021 popularly poll that all admirals are more popular than kadio and big mom.
Marineford War sell the most sales because admirals action and whitebeard.

About one piece bounty rush Reddit community (never play this game but read the comments)
https://www.reddit.com/r/OPBR/comments/p9y9hz
Bandai just make Akainu see, stronger than kadio.

Sample comment :
I've heard that Bandai caters to their Japanese community and since their population is way bigger than our thousands of players then akainu would probably be more popular. Gotta think that if the 11,000 on this Reddit wants kaido, then there is a larger community like japan who wants someone else. that's what I think.

Hold up, you’re telling me a top tier antagonist like the great queen the plague ain’t doin it for ya?

The guy with a 1.32 billion bounty and genius scientist who was repeatedly owned by chopper?

The guy who literally forced hundreds of his subordinates to switch sides or die for no reason? And his only combats Ws are against those same fodder?

The guy who has about equal feats to jack who has had not one named attack?

The guy who the one time he had the upper hand against sanji attacked his own self TWICE!!

The guy who literally wanted one thing out of the sanji fight (to see the raid suite in action) but is the sole reason he never got to see it?

I don’t see how you can’t love that bro….