Sign-up One Piece Mafia Mash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign in for free cookies
Host: Yours truly
Begining date: After @AL sama and @Rej 's games
Players needed: No set number, the more the merrier!
Game Type: Super Role Madness.

- Game style -
-Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

-Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be available before the end of the game.

-Closed Communication - After reception of their role PM, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.

-Open Claiming - Since this is a flavourless game there are no restrictions on claiming actions.

-Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will last 48 hours. The following days will last depending on my availability to process actions and answer you guys.

-Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will get lynched at random. No-lynch is an option. In the latter stages of the game, a hammer option will be available to the players if accepted.

-Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. This also applies for the transition from night to day, as I will need to write a start of day write up. This game might have some bastard elements, you have been warned.

Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours.

- Rules -
-Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.

-Do not quote Private Messages from us; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.

-Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply will results in severe punishment. If a player is abusing this rule, they will be mod-killed. Take this as your only warning.

-Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. We will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not our responsibility if we miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.

-You must post at least 10 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.

-If you believe that we have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. This goes for questions to the hosts as well, anything addressing the hosts should be sent through role PMs. Save any other comments for after the game.

Additionally please refer to the general mafia rules here

About the game:
I want you guys to PM me your own custom idea for a character ( Marine,Pirate, Bandits heck even Animals if you wish so go wild!) and I will make a role sheet for you!

Alignment : Your alignment will be choosen by me.

Mechanics: This game will feature some bastard mechanics so please be advised.

Submissions: You have exactly two weeks to submit your roles to me in a PM, you may change your submission however many times you want before the deadline, however I do advise you to inform me of your desired character role earlier ^^

“To reiterate guys I only need your characters flavor (Marine,Pirate, Civilian, Dog, etc) and then their possible powers/skills (DF, haki, high intellect, expert thief, a given weapon type expert, whatever skill you want them to have to be honest could be anything and everything) and I will make your role, not you ^^”

The earlier you do this the better given that others may think of similar abilities/skills and I likely won’t allow too much overlap.

I promise you this will be a game you dont want to miss so join in!​

Player List:

1- @Dr_Professor83
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Charlie
4- @RayanOO
5- @Lord Melkor
6- @ConquistadoR
7- @Peroroncino
8- @Flower
9- @DoctorIndigo
10- @AL sama
11- @TAC
12- @Dr. Watson
13- @Rej (maybe)
14- @Mashiro Blue
15- @Ratchet
16- @Tobra
17- @Apollo
18- @MangoSenpai
19- @Ekkologix
20- @MitchMatch
21- @Alwaysmind
22- @Sallucion
23- @T-Pein™
24- @Ariess
25- @Vanellope Lhea
26- @Midnight Delight
27- @MonochromeYoru
28- @MUUGEN
29- @oddoddfruit
30- @Meeyori
31- @BakiDou
32- @Juliet
33- @Kurozumi Seven7
34- @Dnineboby
35- @Kerkovian

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In, I will send a character tomorrow morning
:endthis:

Are there any rules to this game? I'm unfamiliar with stuff like this.
Its basically like Among us, there will be good guys ( AkA Town) who will be the majority and they have to find and lynch( through voting who they believe is bad in the thread) or kill the bad guys who in turn need to kill off/get rid of the good guys by way of killing through abilities ( who will be in your role) or voting them in the thread. Its a game of lying and deceit at its core.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.