Sign-up One Piece Mafia Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be hosting this anytime in July/ whenever a slot is available to host this game. This game was a passion project of mine in the past that didn't get to finish. Now that the wano arc is coming to an end want to finish this set up. This game is the ultimate tribute to One Piece, from the very first chapter all the way up to the end of Wano this game will incorporate a majority of those arcs/characters onto this game.

Player List-30ish or 30 +

1: Nikamara
2: MUUGEN
3: T-Pein
4: Bakidou
5: Fujishiro
6: Lord Melkor
7: Peroroncino
8: Solis
9: Xlaw
10: Onepiss
11: Yo Tan Wa
12: Pot Goblin
13: Rottkins
14: Ekkologix
15: Rem wai ua
16: Doddsy
17: Charlie
18: Flowa
19: Kagurashii
20: Random asshole
21: Ratchet
22: Reborn
23: ConquistadoR
24: TeachMarshal
25: Sallucion
26: MonochromeYoru
27: Queen Emilia
28: Adam
29: Joygirl
30: Meeyori
31: Worst
32: Soulkiller
33: Zolo
34: Lanji Cucksmoke

Last edited:
B

Ballel

It will be role madness yes, tho heads up my games are not like most games here. It follows the rule of cool, if a huge fan of one piece think will enjoy this game since it's a love letter to the series
Okay
I'll play but beware, I'm still a noob player that makes the silliest mistakes

It will be role madness yes, tho heads up my games are not like most games here. It follows the rule of cool, if a huge fan of one piece think will enjoy this game since it's a love letter to the series
I quess you will have more than 30 characters by way of assists? Will there be claming restrictions?

I quess you will have more than 30 characters by way of assists? Will there be claming restrictions?
It will be a 30+ player game give or take. With the additions of assists then yeah will likely see just about every pirate that has appeared in the one piece manga up to the end of Wano. As stated in previous game I will add a role claiming restriction for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.