Current Events One piece Manga chapter 1115 = Do not let Oda fool you..

i--------------->.

chapter 1115 is bigest Oda bait chapter i've ever seen...Oda is fooling you...nobody is going to tell you that..even those who claim they are teh greatest theorists who claimed : " teh real one piece world is burried under water"...For god sake isn't that a bit obvious????...didn't we see manga panel of arabasta arc and seven waters arc where sea level is leveling up???..we also saw ruins of old civilisations burried under sea..

truth is : there's something more significant that happened wich i'm going to reveal in few next days...it's a bonbshel theory that wil shock a entire one piece fandom...

my theory will make u mindblown!!!!...

but for now just do me a favor..do not fall victim of oda's ilusion plz..or u know what??? i don't care if u do..i'll just drop theory in few days and save u all from oda's ilusion u've been traped in...

see u later😁..

One piss is Luffy's mecha heart

one of mecha heart aka one piece trezor functions is to function as compass and tetect true cardinal direcrionz that were modified by inmu sana..zoro's sense of direction was accurate!!!!!..
Post automatically merged:

One Continent so that Luffy can fulfill his Dream of.....
Everybody in Op will make Human Chain....
Cant even add a wikipedia image

Not possible because of Water.
Possible with One Continent.
:fransuper:
human chain toery is already in my brain..im glad some1 tink like me..

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

one of mecha heart aka one piece trezor functions is to function as compass and tetect true cardinal direcrionz that were modified by inmu sana..zoro's sense of direction was accurate!!!!!..
Post automatically merged:

human chain toery is already in my brain..im glad some1 tink like me..
zoro is not teh one who will get teh mecha heart so his sense of direction doesn't matter