One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
BM was not a part of the fight because she was giving birth to the triplet moscato and co.
Something tells me that none of the major players (Whitebeard/Linlin/Kaido) were present when Roger and Garp tag teamed Rox... I think they confronted him in God's Valley while the others handled the Marines. Only Garp and Roger know what really happened during that incident.

Maybe Whitebeard as well after Roger told him...

You might be joking but is actually possible xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation

:catsweat:
Lol, confirmed!

So, if I had to guess, since Oda rejected the statement of Katakuri being Kaido's son!

Then:
Katakuri is WB son (based on pride)
Oven is Kaido's son (based on looks)
Daifuku is Rocks son (because Daifuku hates his spiky hair he inherited, so he shaves it all)

Lmao
Confirmed

A tribute to the BB

That scar made him realized that he isn't Strong enough and if he needs to stay yonkou then he must snitch. All his political power we see today are began with that scar..so it's a tribute to BB legacy
Post automatically merged:

Yup! He is true WSS in name and actuality
The dark side has already caught another soul.

What do you mean wait for decades?
The Rox was literally first mentioned last year and also Roger and Garp teaming up against the Rox is pretty cool and all but what else, oh yeah the bounties.
But tbh I don't really care about bounties but honestly the only hype chapter that I would love to see would be a Vegapunk introduction since that's the type of shit we've been waiting for decades for.
The Emperors and the mystery surrounding them was revealed almost 2 decades ago, not just "Rox"... And the mystery of Roger is almost three decades old. Along with the history of Roger and Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.