One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will go through every major pirate there is and Zoro will go through every major swordsman there is.

I don't think either Mihawk and Roger either went through all the swordmen and pirates respectively.

Title will be end all be all when a main character holds it as it is a Shounen troupe, when the hero goes through the journey it needs to pay off massively.

I mean this is Shounen, I think when Zoro decided that his ambition is to become strongest swordsman in the world, basic shounen troupe suggests that he will be strongest swordsman ever.

Although I never bought Roger is level above current top tiers nonsense anyways, there he is teaming up with Garp to defeat Rox. Honestly think both Whitebeard and Kaido are stronger than Roger.

EoS Zoro will proabably be stronger than Roger as well and Luffy might be a whole tier above Roger.
eos zolo will probably be stronger than roger?

dude are you drunk or what:pepeanger:

Mate all are.

If you are not a Japanese native speaker, all are.

Stop using, @Light D Lamperouge logic.
No not all are. You need a decent understanding of japanese and even you can tell which is a bad translation.

Ie, "somebody who roamed the seas with the Pirate King" (or something along these lines)
Was translated to "equal of the pirate king"

Or

Marine HQ + Warlords = Yonko

Was translated to

Marines + Warlords = Yonko

Sad to say, but jaminibox or few other fan translations are better than Viz. As Viz often times decides to simplify the sentence , completely changing the meaning and the implications. They have gotten better overtime. But even then it's still best to double check through multiple translations than to rely on Viz by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.