One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong bounty hunters doesn't make much sense from story perspective.

Having such strong bounty hunters could upset balance of power we have in op.
It would make perfect sense for OP world to have strong bounty hunters in a world with so many powerful individuals and many pirates, revolutionnaries and other criminals who have a high bounty on their head.

The question we should be asking, is Rox still alive?
If he is, we will have our own Madara to deal with.
I mean, I have no doubt he's alive, but whether he's te madara or not, I HOPE IT IS!

honestly, the existance of such character in One Piece universe is the ONLY WAY imo for us to determine if Luffy surpassed Roger or not later down the line!

Cause Roger is dead, and WB who was his closest match is dead, and Garp who also the last person to be compared with Roger is Luffy's grandpa!

Sure, some people may suggest that now that he's old, he will be muc weaker, maybe even weaker than current Yonko. But oda can find a solution to that issue by having a DF for example used on him or his own DF allows him to stay youthful in addition to other stuff. Maybe Law's fruit was used on him...etc! All kinds of possibilities can be done to ensure that.

But I feel that as of right now, the ONLY TWO PEOPLE who Oda can manage to make them Luffy's fight that will end up solidifies his name as someone on par or stronger than Roger are:
1- Rox
2- Imu-sama

By the way, the thought of people saying that Big Mom was a mere Yonko commander level back then is LAUGHABLE! She was at her PRIME. In her 30s. Same for WB! Big Mom had a bounty of 500 mil when she barely hit 12 years old if not even less, cause she looks like a 10 when she got it LOL

I

Inspector_Mu

Usopp is still relevant but weaker than Page1. That means nothing. Page1 was used to hype Sanji’s strength, something defeating Oven couldn’t accomplish.
:myman: FISHEMEN PIRATES AND PEKOMS WERE USED AS OVEN HYPETOOL
SANJI CAPONE ICHIJI WEDE USED TO HYPE OVEN DURABILITY AND ENDURANCE

P1 SUCKS.... NO BM VETERSN WAS BEATEN BY RS VINSMOKES
ANCIENT ZOAN GOT LOW DIFFED BY BASE RS KICKS LOL WHILE ICHIJI NAMED ATTACK COULDNT K.O OVEN.

Nope
I don't ignore bounties
Bounties is divided in 3 types

Shanks isnt robin nor ussoo
Shanks bounty reflect his strength and threat like kaido WB...

Katakuri Ace Urouge have symbolic bounties
Kata bounty was to serve as luffy milestone
It is not because kata < queen king
If so luffy was gonna fight and train to beat king/queen already... if he was weaker.

Luffy had 500 million yet we know without FS, he is above Jack Jozi doffy Cracker...
But still jack has 1billion
Kata has 1 billion... look at jack and kata
One made luffy be above commanders and we know jack is trash anyway.

Shanks Kaido BM have bounties that reflect their strength and threat.
It isn't symbolic as Urouge nor only based on threat as Ussop/buggy/robin
Maybe, bt if you are wrong bout the reasons behind their bounty. You can't say it completely reflect strength and not so in other cases.

For eg, Kaidou n BM are more destructive types, BM underlings destroy countries if she doesn't get candy, or individual heads if they don't show up in Tea Party. Same for Kaidou, he like Calamities i assume is ruthless.

I

Inspector_Mu

I mean, I have no doubt he's alive, but whether he's te madara or not, I HOPE IT IS!

honestly, the existance of such character in One Piece universe is the ONLY WAY imo for us to determine if Luffy surpassed Roger or not later down the line!

Cause Roger is dead, and WB who was his closest match is dead, and Garp who also the last person to be compared with Roger is Luffy's grandpa!

Sure, some people may suggest that now that he's old, he will be muc weaker, maybe even weaker than current Yonko. But oda can find a solution to that issue by having a DF for example used on him or his own DF allows him to stay youthful in addition to other stuff. Maybe Law's fruit was used on him...etc! All kinds of possibilities can be done to ensure that.

But I feel that as of right now, the ONLY TWO PEOPLE who Oda can manage to make them Luffy's fight that will end up solidifies his name as someone on par or stronger than Roger are:
1- Rox
2- Imu-sama

By the way, the thought of people saying that Big Mom was a mere Yonko commander level back then is LAUGHABLE! She was at her PRIME. In her 30s. Same for WB! Big Mom had a bounty of 500 mil when she barely hit 12 years old if not even less, cause she looks like a 10 when she got it LOL
BM was late 20s
She wasnt in her prime
Her prime starts when WB ROger shiki ruled
That's why it says " she was powerful even when WB roger reigned "

Status
Not open for further replies.