One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will have some conflict with Shanks. There's no way he's letting what Bartolomeo did slide. Speaking of which, Bartolomeo looks up to Luffy who looks up to Shanks; I wonder if Oda will go anywhere with this parallel.

I

Inspector_Mu

Nope
Oden was stronger
WB Roger Shanks
Everyone respected Oden strength

If you think because he was 2nd commander then remember Oda said all 16 ranks isnt based on strength
That's why Vista is 5th commander yet stronger or equal to Jozu.

Also WB didnt give anyone the 2nd rank since Oden left.
Oden had CoC and could scar kaido
Marco wont even do a thing to Kaido... with that crappy haki of his and poor offense .

I doubt Queen cracked Big Mom's skull. It was her neck that clicked as the head was pushed in. Also, Big Mom was off guard. Have you seen her having lasting damage?

YC1 >> YC2 and below. Base Kaido one shots a YC1 character after getting no scratch from his pummeling. Now imagine hybrid Kaido. He will rip the revo commanders apart.

Nope
Oden was stronger
WB Roger Shanks
Everyone respected Oden strength

If you think because he was 2nd commander then remember Oda said all 16 ranks isnt based on strength
That's why Vista is 5th commander yet stronger or equal to Jozu.

Also WB didnt give anyone the 2nd rank since Oden left.
Oden had CoC and could scar kaido
Marco wont even do a thing to Kaido... with that crappy haki of his and poor offense .
true with that thatch was the 4 division commander but it was stated that vista is stronger than him:cheers:

True, I rather think Admiral downplayers will use this to downplay the Admirals even further.

Although we do not know how Oden scarred Kaido with Enma, this definitely hypes the WB commanders AND especially Marco. With these informations, imo it is not farfetched to think Marco is the strongest YC1 character (excluding Benn) and could be the only low top tier among the commanders.
Yeah i think they will after the chapter comes out

True , but we don't know how Fuji got injured either , could be from a sneak attack using Morley's ability ( to attack all of sudden from underground ) , or using Karasu's ability
( surprise attack with Revs' attack(s) coming out of Karasu's crows )

But yeah this hyped WB's Commanders , and Marco could be the strongest YC

Meaning no attacks with high DC. Meaning Issho can't drop Dressrosa sized objects on rev commanders heads, meaning no awakening to change environment.
The Red Line is vast. Collateral damage is ok to stop the biggest thread for the celestials. Not like meteors would be useful anyways. For Sabo is a Logia and the others can just dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.