General & Others One Piece OSTs

Posting some underrated and rare gems-
  • Toei uses this once in a blue moon and it's a shame that they don't, I imagine hearing this OST with the shit that would go down later in the current arc and the future of the series

• This is the peak "intense fighting" theme of the series for me personally. This was used in that masterful sequence when Lucci shoots a barrage of flying shigans at Luffy with a Tobu shigan finisher. While Toei's adaptation of Luffy vs Katakuri was really good, I wish they could've used this one somewhere in between their battle-

• Now this a special one, almost makes me tear up every time I listen to it. Has this unique blend of all the aspects which epitomize One Piece for me - romance of adventure, camaraderie. Uplifting and heart-rending at the same time-

Does anyone know by any chance the soundtrack used for the stampede event in treasure cruise which was played when you accessed the Extra Islands? It had such a cheerful tune
i might be a bit late but you can definitely find it somewhere in the Stampede Full OST list
Post automatically merged:

Are the soundtracks for whole cake island arc still not out yet?
yeah sadly, no word of it either as far as i'm concerned.

been looking around the internet for months on any word of the WCI and Wano arc official OST and nothing yet.
Post automatically merged:

one of my favorites OSTs:

this one technically isn't part of the official One Piece OST nor composed by any of its composers but it's still used in the anime regardless and it's really dope

Last edited: