Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can someone with a little more Japanese experience tell if the "striped cape" person here in Chapter 982 is speaking with a "Wano" dialect here?

At first I thought so but I wanted to make sure. If it is in Wano's dialect, then it very likely isn't Shiki/Scopper/etc, but a Wano native, someone like Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Not to mention, Neko just magically fashioned an arm gun after this? Who made it for him? Kozaburo was a swordsmith but IMO would be the best chance of forging a weapon for him if anything.
Vegapunk?
:neesama::neesama::neesama:

IMO, theres no way Vegapunk is sailing with pirates without other people having been on his tail.

I also don't think Vegapunk is on the side of pirates, personally. Maybe good like Fujitora, but he still created living weapons from humans and experimented on people in Punk Hazard (though that could be forced).

Anyway, I don't think we are seeing him till post-Wano.

Yes, i think the "mysterious guy" is Wano citizens and he knew if Oden was dead 20 years ago.
This could lead to another plothole, so he knew Oden was dead and he recognize Marco, what the hell you dont report that to Whitebeard/Marco for 20 years? Just like Neko and Inuarashi?
Well if this IS Kozaburo, then chances are he was isolated in East Blue and only arrived on time for the the Toki Prophecy of the Scabbards.

We dont know enough of Shimotsuki Kozaburo and it doesnt make any sense Yonkou said that a Hype lol
Which is true. All in all i'm not sure. If YP is hyping up 982 being a connection, I can't see that either, unless it also hints at Zoro's lineage or some other revelation about Kozaburo we didn't know beforehand. It'd be like how we knew Rayleigh's name before we knew who he was in Sabaody. Then we got a random closeup of his face at the slave auction and an intro box that said "First Mate of the Roger Pirates: Silvers Rayleigh". THEN it became a big deal. Its possible he goes by an alternate name or is renowned around the world and we wouldn't know it.

Thats only if this is legit and/or the character is speaking with Wano dialect.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Which is true. All in all i'm not sure. If YP is hyping up 982 being a connection, I can't see that either, unless it also hints at Zoro's lineage or some other revelation about Kozaburo we didn't know beforehand. It'd be like how we knew Rayleigh's name before we knew who he was in Sabaody. Then we got a random closeup of his face at the slave auction and an intro box that said "First Mate of the Roger Pirates: Silvers Rayleigh". THEN it became a big deal. Its possible he goes by an alternate name or is renowned around the world and we wouldn't know it.

Thats only if this is legit and/or the character is speaking with Wano dialect.
Ah so you mean its like, "Shimotzuki Kozaburou, Former Roger Pirates" like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.