Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong - it's nice that there is a chance that 5yanko leak may turns out to be real - but I would prefer such advanced leaks not repeated in the future - it would cause some really bad things.

In the event that leaks appear a few days before the premiere, they fulfill their role perfectly - but imagine what it would look like in this case:

We've got spoilers all the way to chapter 1050 - we know what's going to happen a few months before it happens.

- the surprise effect is completely eliminated, even for that part of the community that does not read spoilers, because of such a long period of time that they find out about them sooner or later,

- the community begins to complain about the story before it happens.

I think in that case i would give up any spoilers.

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Neko my boy tf is this nonsense how it completely ruined the surprise factor for manga readers? That just like saying "I think we getting sanji action next chapter" chapter drop "I knew we was goin to sanji" omg I'm so surprise :pepeke:also the leaks just had one liners not details and don't act like you never seen dudes on here make 100 threads calling oda trash before the next chapter lol :lawsigh:

Neko my boy tf is this nonsense how it completely ruined the surprise factor for manga readers? That just like saying "I think we getting sanji action next chapter" chapter drop "I knew we was goin to sanji" omg I'm so surprise :pepeke:also the leaks just had one liners not details and don't act like you never seen dudes on here make 100 threads calling oda trash before the next chapter lol :lawsigh:
I meant it would just be a lot worse than it is now.

:josad::neesama::milaugh::sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.