Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like gigantosaurus a lot too

Same! I freaking love mosasaurs, and it’s so cool that you have a tooth of it!!!!

btw it’s nice that we have some dinosaur lovers here, I remember I used to have some stupid prehistoric creatures discussion back on reddit, like people insisting Drake is a TRex but PageOne is stronger because Jurassic Park, and that “my favorite marine reptile is megalodon”
Raptors were my favourites always...
And will be

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t mind some people thinking that before the official reveal since Oda has draw something like this

Lmao Spino low diffing Trex and Mosazilla are my absolute nightmare every time I try to have a talk with my not so lizard enthusiastic friends
I forgot about that. Lmfao…. Again, I’m happy Drake isn’t my favorite dinosaur. Gives me hope a better character might be introduced with it.

Lmfaooooo. JW’s monster mosasaur doesn’t even look cool IMO. My friends try to make convo about dinosaurs sometimes but it’s always just… strained too. One kept trying to say the last Jurassic World movie was good and I was so disappointed in him.

D: This is a question, but Luffy and his crew always seem to say "I'll beat him up" or something along those lines when they defeat a villain, right? Accurately, I don't think any enemies died. When the way of saying "kill" or "crush" is not used here, is it because they never kill their opponents? Is this some kind of policy?

O: It has publication reasons. There was a phone call from my granny in my hometown, and she said that "it ain't good to use words sayin' that someone will kill the other". It's obvious Luffy and his crew don't use it, but I think as for the enemies, that's just.. too bad. It is the mature me that thinks it is really bad word usage when a friend of mine dies from time to time. Well, as for the running gags and the evilll villains, it is used, but I use it thinking "oh, this is a bad thing to say." Don't use it, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.