Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Would have been better if Zoro died... then I would have stopped reading, but Zoro is alive and we're in too deep as readers, reading this story for decades or decade so gotta follow through until the end.

Wano was nearly 4 years WCI was nearly 2 years Dressrosa was nearly 3-4 years. It lost the whole lore of adventure
I feel the same... except Ive been reading since enies lobby

OH BRUH SAT..

wrll tbh i didn't study much for both Ielts and SAT so don't judge it based on what I'm about to say

i have heard that IELTS general is easier

i took academic it is easy too but you have to focus in alot during listen coz the accept do be a bit messy

The rest require you to manage time and work within it.
Reading is kinda tough you'll have to hone in you comprehension and question solving within time.

Writing is where you require the most time management

i had to piss and was about to leak but i was only allowed to go during the TEST WHEN THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT so i lost some time

but i recommend watching this dood on YT called E2 IELTS if i got that right

and yea get into a mode of focus before the exam and warm up your Brian by reading passages

alla in all it was decent for someone who studied a day before.
Wtf is ielts

First thing
-I wasn't even talking about spoilers to @LuffyMazino
Second thing my comment was about L's take on Zoro's theory
Third I wasn't even talking to you
So where do you came from, coming with a ridiculous agenda like @AdmiralKinyagi spoilers were true??
To be fair you are correct on most points

Gotta defend Zoro and deflect the Ls

The admiral made redditors look like idiots so that's why the bar was raised so high this week

OH BRUH SAT..

wrll tbh i didn't study much for both Ielts and SAT so don't judge it based on what I'm about to say

i have heard that IELTS general is easier

i took academic it is easy too but you have to focus in alot during listen coz the accept do be a bit messy

The rest require you to manage time and work within it.
Reading is kinda tough you'll have to hone in you comprehension and question solving within time.

Writing is where you require the most time management

i had to piss and was about to leak but i was only allowed to go during the TEST WHEN THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT so i lost some time

but i recommend watching this dood on YT called E2 IELTS if i got that right

and yea get into a mode of focus before the exam and warm up your Brian by reading passages

alla in all it was decent for someone who studied a day before.
what is your score man

Status
Not open for further replies.