Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

1057 they have the yamato joining and saying goodbye to momo and kin scenes.
1058 they are travelling thinking where to go and then we hear sanji and zoro arguing over their bounties.
Then they are revealed to us.

All calculated.
With the pace it's going it'll be 1057 Yamato asks Luffy to join in the last panel, chapter ending without the answer.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
1057 they have Carrot joining and saying goodbye to the minks scenes.
1058 they are travelling thinking where to go and then we hear sanji and zoro arguing over their bounties.

All calculated.
Shame we have to wait through another break for it though
Oda getting rest is always nice though
I hope you're right that we're getting bounties soon
:kriwhat:

1057 they have the yamato joining and saying goodbye to momo and kin scenes.

All calculated.
Wouls be great but I could totally see Oda cutting away to show more aftermaths, like where Sabo is, what BB did and so on

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Post automatically merged:

From Sandman :

I just finished watching Film Red.😍
🔔Spoiler🔔
Shanks' bounty 12 years ago is 1.04 (or 1.004) billion berries.
Shanks is known as "the killer of Color of Observation Haki", which doesn't let his opponent see through the future. Shanks uses his burning sword to villains.

🔔Spoiler🔔
1-year-old Shanks was found in a treasure chest by Roger and Rayleigh that was stolen by Roger when God Valley incident happened.🤗 source: Volume 4 Billion handed out in theaters. https://t.co/PPDdm4bUYF
HOLY FUCK

@MonsterZoro WITH THAT FUCKING FORESHADOWING USING MIHAWK WITH BLUE FLAME BLADE, WHILE SHANKS USES RED FLAMES BLADE.
BLUE FLAME BLADE>RED FLAME BLADE.
MIHAWK>SHANKS CONFIRMED.
:endthis::milaugh:

From Sandman :

I just finished watching Film Red.😍

🔔Spoiler🔔

Shanks' bounty 12 years ago is 1.04 (or 1.004) billion berries.

Shanks is known as "the killer of Color of Observation Haki", which doesn't let his opponent see through the future. Shanks uses his burning sword to villains.

🔔Spoiler🔔

1-year-old Shanks was found in a treasure chest by Roger and Rayleigh that was stolen by Roger when God Valley incident happened.🤗 source: Volume 4 Billion handed out in theaters. https://t.co/PPDdm4bUYF
:funky:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

HOLY FUCK

@MonsterZoro WITH THAT FUCKING FORESHADOWING USING MIHAWK WITH BLUE FLAME BLADE, WHILE SHANKS USES RED FLAMES BLADE.
BLUE FLAME BLADE>RED FLAME BLADE.
MIHAWK>SHANKS CONFIRMED.
:endthis::milaugh:
Damn they really confirmed major story stuff through a film promotion didn't they
I'll be cold and dead before I ever watch Film Red, except for the cool clips
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.