• Total voters
Nah dont be that pessimistic. I mean i dont have a great life but at least i have my own hobbies. Even doing something you love makes you feel great

Same şehit happened to me too. At least it was a part time job. So many people lost their job because of this.
Yeah there's a lot of shit going on in the world.
I'm just happy to be with family and friends these days makes bad days much more bearable.

Yeah there's a lot of shit going on in the world.
I'm just happy to be with family and friends these days makes bad days much more bearable.
Exactly being with your loved ones is making everything more bearable.
It's not pessimistic.
I believe something good is waiting for us after we die.
There will be dont worry but live the moment.
Live your life beat you can. At least thats my motto.

Shimotsuki Ghostly

Loving this new OP arc.
@Cross_Marian loves Vinland saga

Could you pls take me off this list pls
Sorry, it's not becuse of you but I don't feel like being involved in community stuff that much any longer.
Eh ok sure lol.
:few:
Post automatically merged:

haha Natalja the Alt Hunter :suresure::suresure:
how long does it take you to make a video ghostly?:choppawhat:
Hmm that's a good question! If I use a prepare template, not very long tbh.
I've started using custom clips now instead, which takes a lot more time too though.

With a template, I can probably make it in 30 mins to an hour at most? Especially for 2 of these at a time maybe?

Since I've been using custom clips and thus having to my make my own sort of template, it takes me maybe an hour per video at least, 2-3 on average when I make 2 of these?

Not really sure otherwise though.

I forgot to tag you too though, my bad! I'm glad you liked the Natalija part, that was my favourite joke in that one!

I'll have to think of a good sketch for you too!

Woah woah slow down there, you are a Mid fan?
That's an understatement lol.

Calling him Mid though, ergh:
:seriously::beckmoji::mihugh:

I've always been a big fan of his since he appeared at Sabaody. I've made huge posts about him especially in the Kidd FC and I requested and paid for the Kidd theme on here too.

Why is Beta even still here? :kobeha:
To try and drastically improve our average IQ, compensate for the rest of us /s

Last edited: