Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
neither

he is a Sanji stan and doesn't care about Yamato

he just thinks the chapter was trash and says Wano is at most a 7
7 seems pretty good still for this arc.
I legit can't understand how someone can feel so much hatred towards this arc as in saying "i don't love this series anymore" and still CONSIDER the possibility that this arc is a freaking 7.

Should've added a "-" to it.

If Toki is alive,she can send Luffy back into the past to have a second chance to save Ace.
Post automatically merged:

7 seems pretty good still for this arc.
I legit can't understand how someone can feel so much hatred towards this arc as in saying "i don't love this series anymore" and still CONSIDER the possibility that this arc is a freaking 7.

Should've added a "-" to it.
Wano was not bad,just inconsistent and very slow.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Toki is alive,she can send Luffy back into the past to have a second chance to save Ace.
I would love that as much as I hate time travel storylines ironically. Her powers can only send to the future though and we don't know who has her DF now either unfortunately. Maybe the awakening at least would allow reverse time travel, "turning the clock back" instead?

I have suspected the reason Vegapunk is 500 years ahead of current intelligence/technology and w/e is because hes from the future and time travelled back somehow.

I would love that as much as I hate time travel storylines ironically. Her powers can only send to the future though and we don't know who has her DF now either unfortunately. Maybe the awakening at least would allow reverse time travel, "turning the clock back" instead?

I have suspected the reason Vegapunk is 500 years ahead of current intelligence/technology and w/e is because hes from the future and time travelled back somehow.
That Vegapunk theory is actually really good,he could also be from a different dimension or something.Think of Ciri from Witcher3.

Status
Not open for further replies.