Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, this clown is a Yonkou!

I'd like to thank the nation of Japan and dogs for this accomplishment, I promise, we're going to find the One Piece, folks!
congrats on getting good representation
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

LODA CANT EVEN CREATE AN ORIGINAL STORY

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I remember back when smarks mocked Raw and Smackdown if they went down to 2M viewers
There were some people who thought AEW is going to take over by now in terms of ratings.

Reality: They are happy if they beat NXT in viewership.

It is hard to draw more than 2.5m attention these days imo + WWE airs on channels that are filled with shit like NFL and etc...

@Kerkovian @NikaInParis

Is MJF that big of a draw as he talks about it? He says he's the biggest draw in AEW but the numbers don't look better lol, even Omega's return a few months ago didn't boost the ratings, ba! they even got lower.

Or draw means how much % of that 1mil viewers are there for MJF?
To be honest, I don't rate him as much as the marks do. I dont watch AEW entirely and just see the highlights or see through the result but I don't get how he is any close to Head of the Table\Seth "F'N" Rollins. :kayneshrug:

@Kerkovian @NikaInParis

Is MJF that big of a draw as he talks about it? He says he's the biggest draw in AEW but the numbers don't look better lol, even Omega's return a few months ago didn't boost the ratings, ba! they even got lower.

Or draw means how much % of that 1mil viewers are there for MJF?
It's just him being in character imo. Of course he will put himself over every chance he can. But the thing is he probably is the best thing in the whole company.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's just him being in character imo. Of course he will put himself over every chance he can. But the thing is he probably is the best thing in the whole company.
He has to improve his in-ring skill, he has the mic game figured out but I need him to be a better performer + get some reasonable finisher.

If he doesn't improve his in-ring skill then he will end up as an upgraded version of The Miz.

There were some people who thought AEW is going to take over by now in terms of ratings.

Reality: They are happy if they beat NXT in viewership.

It is hard to draw more than 2.5m attention these days imo + WWE airs on channels that are filled with shit like NFL and etc...
Only Hyper mainstream stuff like NFL and a few normie TV shows get that kind of ratings

He has to improve his in-ring skill, he has the mic game figured out but I need him to be a better performer + get some reasonable finisher.

If he doesn't improve his in-ring skill then he will end up as an upgraded version of The Miz.
Don't bash my boy Mike like that. He's among the safest workers active rn.

And in-ring work isn't really all that, at least imo. Stone Cold, Rock, Hogan, never were some Bret Hart level technical guys. But their charisma made them must see. MJF and everyone else should strive to achieve that.

For example, Eddie had the in ring skills but was a charisma nobody when he came to WWE. And then Latino Heat happened and the guy became crazy over.

Status
Not open for further replies.