Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that there's another chance at an even later this month, 23rd iirc. Not sure tho. I just hope we get it today.
I think the Delta Variant and Suicide Squad's perfomance on the Box Office really put a coffin into the movie. I think Sony might be afraid to release the movie this year. I think they might end up waiting to see how Shang-Chi does next month to decide what they will do.

In fact people are seeing new posters and the Shang-Chi twitter description being changed from ONLY IN theaters to "in theaters", which could imply Disney / Marvel maybe making the decision of dropping Shang-Chi on PVOD earlier than what they decided so far.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I think the Delta Variant and Suicide Squad's perfomance on the Box Office really put a coffin into the movie. I think Sony might be afraid to release the movie this year. I think they might end up waiting to see how Shang-Chi does next month to decide what they will do.

In fact people are seeing new posters and the Shang-Chi twitter description being changed from ONLY IN theaters to "in theaters", which could imply Disney / Marvel maybe making the decision of dropping Shang-Chi on PVOD earlier than what they decided so far.
Nah sucuide sqjad is just not popular even Harley Quinn flopped hard. Probably the first movie people got tricked by Batman and joker appearance now no one cares

Status
Not open for further replies.