Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are not real because we want and believe in something greater for Zoro than beat up commander who cant beat retired healer Marco.

Are you nuts dude?

Zoro vs King is literally the most useless fight for Zoro after the roof.

T.D.Fraud: Zoro vs King is amazing for Zoro fans. As if his feats against Yonko weren't.
You do realize that King can be as strong as Oda wants at this point, right?

Sup Zoro bros. Zoro vs King is better than the roof. Cuz 1 vs 1.
Zoro has probably shown all his feats against Kaido. I think the fight against King will improve Zoro‘s swordsmanship a little bit and after that he will kill Kaido. If he fights Kaido again than even better.

It could be:
Marco vs King, Zoro vs Kaido round 2 with ZKK
or
Zoro vs King, ZKK

I’m happy with both

Yeah, but look at it from another perspective. Look at what he WANTED TO DO in those moments.

The Big Mom Pirates scene is still very good, i was hyped by King at that point, the problem was when the raid started.

1st - He wasn't able to sense or react at all when the Scabbards attacked the live floor, he got disarmed by Izo and let Kaido be completely attacked and thrown off the stage by the Scabbards. He failed to protect his Captain, and that's what he WANTED to do in that moment.

2nd - Then King decided to stay there and secure Momo, so he didn't escape, that was what he WANTED TO DO. What happens? King let's Sanji save Momo, give him away to Shinobu and only then hit Sanji, completely failing his objective once again.

3rd - Next, we see both King and Queen WANTING TO STOP MARCO TAKING ZORO TO THE ROOF, what happens? Marco completely humiliates both of them by controling them mid-air with his powers and lets Zoro go up there.

4th - King now WANTS TO GO THE ROOF AND HELP KAIDO, but he keeps getting stuck against Marco, even with the help of Queen, Marco is holding them both off, until Queen moves his attention to fighting Chopper / Sanji.

and now, after 20+ chapters, King is still doing nothing, fighting ?Marco?, there was a chapter that showed both reactions of Marco and King to some announcement and it seemed like they were in different places, or at least not fighting that hard, just stalling.

You see the problem here? Yes, if you look at King DID DO, it might look impressive, but when you think about the fact that he FAILED AT DOING WHAT HE WANTED TO DO EVERYTIME, it looks really pathetic.
thats just you being extreme. For all I've seen, even though I dont post it, I have king over zoro and katakuri and if zoro would need atleast a powerup to defeat king

Status
Not open for further replies.