Status
Not open for further replies.
It. Does. Not. Matter. The same can be said for Marco lmao. Both have broken ass fruits. Slap Kairoseki on Kizaru and he would have also been hurt just like Marco was later.

Your Luffy vs Kaido example does not make sense. Kaido 1 shot Luffy after. Kizaru did no such thing to Marco
You’re ignoring my point. We need to see the aftermath of said attacks. Kizaru wasn’t hurt from a pushback, neither was Kaido.

my point is that the kick is not hype material. Not that Marco or Kizaru is stronger than one another. That’s a straw man argument

but luffy was never portrayed as an equal just like marco was
No, momentarily Luffy was portrayed to be around similar level, he was pushing Kaido back and destroyed a whole town with him until Kaido brought Luffy back to reality

I think your forgot how much people hyped Luffy after the Katakuri fight, it was Oda’s way to shut the fan base up

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, momentarily Luffy was portrayed to be around similar level, he was pushing Kaido back and destroyed a whole town with him until Kaido brought Luffy back to reality

I think your forgot how much people hyped Luffy after the Katakuri fight, it was Oda’s way to shut the fan base up
even the gorosei hyped marco up but everyone conveniently forgets that

Status
Not open for further replies.