Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Long arcs is fine imo...but STOP FILLING THAT ARC WITH FIGHTING FODDERS
That's the problem I'm having with it. It's Dressrosa all over again but worse. The gifters are even worse than Doflamingo's family too somehow. Not surprising given their insanely stupid/ridiculous designs but even so. Raizo vs Fukurokuju ended up being a waste of panel time too, such a stupid fighting style for the latter, ear lobes jutsu, really? Some Bobobo shit right there!

The worst and most brutal irony is that Oda was an assistant to Watsuki on Rurouni Kenshin and he is good friends with Kishimoto of Naruto, yet he's done such an appalling job imo with the samurai mostly and especially ninjas by far in OP! Oda is trying way too hard to be funny, weird, silly and what not now!

But yeah, the fodders are just too much. I thought Zoro offscreening Orochi's ninja back in Wano itself (Pre Onigashima ofc) was a bad thing but now it feels like a blessing ironically!

:goatasure::mihugh::whitepress::odenugh:

That's the problem I'm having with it. It's Dressrosa all over again but worse. The gifters are even worse than Doflamingo's family too somehow. Not surprising given their insanely stupid/ridiculous designs but even so. Raizo vs Fukurokuju ended up being a waste of panel time too, such a stupid fighting style for the latter, ear lobes jutsu, really? Some Bobobo shit right there!

The worst and most brutal irony is that Oda was an assistant to Watsuki on Rurouni Kenshin and he is good friends with Kishimoto of Naruto, yet he's done such an appalling job imo with the samurai mostly and especially ninjas by far in OP! Oda is trying way too hard to be funny, weird, silly and what not now!

But yeah, the fodders are just too much. I thought Zoro offscreening Orochi's ninja back in Wano itself (Pre Onigashima ofc) was a bad thing but now it feels like a blessing ironically!

:goatasure::mihugh::whitepress::odenugh:
I mean considering the guys spent 20 years building up to and foreshadowing this arc... I'd say shut the fuck up and enjoy it. One piece won't be around forever and you'll wish each arc was longer. God people like you always whine and bitch.

I'm ready for Vegapanks next fire hint

Are you tired of playing a 4D Chess every week to find out which character will be in the chapter(when every mf in this manga can use it)?
Now, it's time to fight my brothers. Next sunday/monday, when the hints start to drop on Spoilers Waiting Room, we'll protest against Vegapank with this special avy:
https://i.ibb.co/zSDVF42/vegafire.gif
Join our movement, #NoMoreFireHints

Status
Not open for further replies.