Status
Not open for further replies.
VegaPank, Lance_Dragonite, Scotch. . . No one of these guys have said anything about this chapter, dudes. And we are on monday.

Thet're pissed or something with you people.
At this point its whatever. I have lost alot of faith in terms of spoilers and hints these days. It's just to misleading. (Not the hints themselves). Just the overhype about certain chapters being fire when they are clearly not.

J

Joy D. MADS

Wasn't that "level up" post from Lance a hint?
Hm don't know because he was also asking for people to block.
Post automatically merged:

At this point its whatever. I have lost alot of faith in terms of spoilers and hints these days. It's just to misleading. (Not the hints themselves). Just the overhype about certain chapters being fire when they are clearly not.
So true this. . . They tend to overhype chapters sometimes like they were hired from SJ himself or something.

In other news I am excited over the fact that my country just had its elections changing the government. Ahhhhhh its truly a new day.

And to add I had a dream about oda writing KOBY in the upcoming chapters of wano!!!!!

Ahhhhhh oda why didn't you have the straws hats have a mini arc going into kano Kuni to pic up martial arts and armament haki for all the straws hats before having them come to wano?? Sigh

In other news I am excited over the fact that my country just had its elections changing the government. Ahhhhhh its truly a new day.

And to add I had a dream about oda writing KOBY in the upcoming chapters of wano!!!!!

Ahhhhhh oda why didn't you have the straws hats have a mini arc going into kano Kuni to pic up martial arts and armament haki for all the straws hats before having them come to wano?? Sigh
Which country are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.