Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Don't think she is his real daughter more so adopted but if she is his real daughter then....:crazwhat:
I'd say real. Oda loves bad/absent fathers, no wonder Shanks recruited Yassop too LMFAO!! "Ayo Yassop, wanna abandon your child like I did mine and go on an adventure?"

She could be a "red hairing" but i doubt it tbh. Her hair colour and being Shanks daughter is too deliberate, hype and important to be a fake out.

I'm going to laugh so hard if Kidd turns out to be related to Shanks too after all! Uzumakis of OP!
Eustass D Shanks? NoDa D Shanks?

I'd say real. Oda loves bad/absent fathers, no wonder Shanks recruited Yassop too LMFAO!! "Ayo Yassop, wanna abandon your child like I did mine and go on an adventure?"

She could be a "red hairing" but i doubt it tbh. Her hair colour and being Shanks daughter is too deliberate, hype and important to be a fake out.

I'm going to laugh so hard if Kidd turns out to be related to Shanks too after all! Uzumakis of OP!
Eustass D Shanks? NoDa D Shanks?
Hype movie if she is really his daughter and canon :funky:

Don't think she is his real daughter more so adopted but if she is his real daughter then....:crazwhat:
Big Mom's son = Donut junkie and has a "perfect brother" complex

Kaido's daughter = thinks she’s someone else and has a father complex

Shanks daughter = is a K-Pop star and she will destroy the world because of her father complex

I can’t wait for Teach's bastard son or daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.