Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Omfg dude, what if Uta met Yamato? LMAO! What of Shanks and Kaidos encounter involved their daughters? Will of Daughter? Kaido and Shanks bonded, laughed and drank over how Insufferable their daughters were as teenagers or something?
Spanks: "Wait you have have daughter too Koido-san?"
Koido: "Worororo, yes indeed Akagami Spanks! Mine is obsessed with literally being this perverted samurai bastard called Oden! Now she wants to boil herself like he did! Its madness!"
Spanks: "Oh that is bizarre! My daughter is obsessed on K-pop music (Kano-pop) and she took my new crewmate Rocks D Star and made him into a fucking Bishie femboy!"
Koido: "Oh that is unfortunate, where did we go wrong Spanks-kun? Are we bad fathers? Wait you say Rocks?! "

Also I can't wait for Walk D Plank to appear finally!

Shanks said you'll always be my daughter even if we separated. Lol one of the most popular word used in drama and shows where man said to his adopted daughter/ daughter figure

This is clear indication (or at least 95% chance) that they have non-blood related father daughter relationship. Plot look underwhelming btw

What, we call coconut milk is just the liquid that is extracted from the white part... it's pretty common in India...in the southern part of India especially to make dishes from it at home only.
Maybe you are used to seeing only processed food.
The extraction you are referring to is what they refer to as processed since special tools are needed to extract in the first place.
The coconut meat (the hards white part) is either hard or is jelly like depending on the age of the coconut. That part jelly or hard is not called coconut milk. The water you get from the coconut is also not called coconut milk. The term coconut milk is a reference to the combination of grated coconut meat/ coconut jelly combined with the coconut water which is further processed or simply combined with sweet cream

Status
Not open for further replies.