Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

HOW SPOILERS ARE RUINING ONE PIECE CHAPTERS
I don’t want to exaggerate this, but this new spoiler system could outright ruin the entire One Piece weekly experience for many people for the following reasons:
1) It’ll become increasingly impossible to not be spoiled
2) A big FOMO (fear of missing out) will increase pressure of risking being spoiled
3) This could kill weekly theorycrafting entirely
4) The hype cycle becomes scattered

None of these points are valid or make any sense, it's not my duty to babysit official readers or cuddle them because they feel some kind of non-existent peer pressure to read spoilers. Theorycrafting is dogshit anyways, just type in One Piece on the YouTube search bar, and the last one I couldn't care less about when different parts of "the community" experience a chapter. "The community" in my country is just a bunch of 16 year olds with M. Sc. Degrees in Powerscaling anyways, so who gives a shit.
Then dont read them and dont get on peoples nerves.

Oda also let GB state that the commanders were exactly what he expected...fodders to him plus them actually picking a fight with Ryokogyu so King and Queen were confident enough in their condition.
Yes Greenbull is stronger than King and Queen but it wasn't a reflection of how the fight would have turned out if they were at full strength. Of course they would pick a fight, they're not just going to bend the knee to him are they?

I'm talking healthwise, Limejuice confirmed Kid fought them recently and when we see him he still has bandages

Bandages = deathbed. Deathbed Kid fought vs Kaido longer than G4 Luffy did in act 1 :finally:
he had bandages during his meeting with Hawkins and Apoo before Kaido fell from the sky? Dunno, need to check the panels again

King and Queen were indeed handicapped, still, no evidence they would've performed any better. Stop making excuses for them. It's funny how this line applies to the Admirals yet not to anyone else. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

@T.D.A I think they're getting packed up the same. Don't see what game changing abilities they have that suggest they perform any better.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh boy Weevil vs Kizaru happened off screen then
Honestly given Odas current mindset as revealed in his new interview, expect it to be regardless. Also given shit like Akainu vs Aokiji, Payback War, Admirals vs Revos, Kaido vs Big Mom etc were all offscreen too.

We still havent seen what went down on Gods Valley properly nor Xebec himself,the full Rocks crew and so much more. Shanks vs Kaido, wtf happened there? Kaido is gone and Shanks is literally here right now at Wano but we still dont know?!

How is Shanks not SURPRISED that Luffy was able to take down freaking Kaido of all people too and also Big Mom being taken down too?!

Sigh...

Oda really feels like a case of this deep down, which I expected would happen him given his age now ofc and drawing OP almost non-stop for 25 years now, over half of his life too!:

Honestly given Odas current mindset as revealed in his new interview, expect it to be regardless. Also given shit like Akainu vs Aokiji, Payback War, Admirals vs Revos, Kaido vs Big Mom etc were all offscreen too.

We still havent seen what went down on Gods Valley properly nor Xebec himself,the full Rocks crew and so much more. Shanks vs Kaido, wtf happened there? Kaido is gone and Shanks is literally here right now at Wano but we still dont know?!

How is Shanks not SURPRISED that Luffy was able to take down freaking Kaido of all people too and also Big Mom being taken down too?!

Sigh...

Not surprised by Shanks reaction, when his grandfather laughed his ass off whenever he caused a commotion and having Kaido ans Big Mom after his ass

Sigh...

Oda is completely exhausted..He wants to show us everything logically, but it's really hard work:josad:

King and Queen were indeed handicapped, still, no evidence they would've performed any better. Stop making excuses for them. It's funny how this line applies to the Admirals yet not to anyone else. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

@T.D.A I think they're getting packed up the same. Don't see what game changing abilities they have that suggest they perform any better.
King's abilities were linked to his wings as implied by Zoro in their fight, losing a wing should have an affect, as well as not having his sword any longer. Likewise Queen without his functioning mechanics is also weakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.