Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is completely exhausted..He wants to show us everything logically, but it's really hard work:josad:
Yeah, the guy has been writing and drawing like he has all the time in the world, all the freedom (ironically) but now its catching up to him and he's realising his own mortality as well as ourselves.
His mind and soul might still be young at heart but the body can only go for so long, it can only last for so long ofc.

OP has suffered from far too much ambition ironically, in a series all about ambition as one of its most important themes/factors.

G

Gorosei Informer

Not surprised by Shanks reaction, when his grandfather laughed his ass off whenever he caused a commotion and having Kaido ans Big Mom after his ass
Yeah thats fair. I just figured with Shanks being a Yonko and thus equal to those two and Luffy now being on equal terms with him officially, it would spur more of a reaction from him but I might be asking too much from Oda? Lmao.

I guess if they ever do reunite, we will get a lot more on how Shanks thinks and feels about it and thus inevitably how proud he is for Luffy too ofc!

Imagine a man made out of light not being able to capture Weevil’s fatass :kobeha:
What does that have to do with it lol.
King's abilities were linked to his wings as implied by Zoro in their fight, losing a wing should have an affect, as well as not having his sword any longer. Likewise Queen without his functioning mechanics is also weakened.
I just fail to imagine how the battle gets any harder for Aramaki if they get that back
:kayneshrug:

Kizaru couldn't capture Low Top Tier Old Rayleigh so him not getting Weevil is an L i can live with.

However. I'm 100% sure that either today or tomorrow people will spread around that Kizaru lost to Weevil in a fight and was defeated.
Kizaru always seemed to be the type of characters that won't put much efforts except if they're literally forced to.
If Weevil is mean to be relevant as a fighter at this state of the series, he has to be a top tier so this is something i can live with.

King's abilities were linked to his wings as implied by Zoro in their fight, losing a wing should have an affect, as well as not having his sword any longer. Likewise Queen without his functioning mechanics is also weakened.
Nonsense. They're linked to his fire. He literally has never used his wings in base form and he gets new ones when he transforms anyway

G

Gorosei Informer

We can get spinoffs for that. Sure, they wob't be "canon" but it really doesn't matter, everything about one piece is fictional, it's here for us to enjoy
It shouldnt really rely on spinoffs and all we're getting of those so far is fan content AFAIK. Its really sad we actually have to rely on that instead of getting official versions of it, not even spinoffs at least. Even the Reverie 2nd half/major incident is still an offscreen to us and Oda rather just tell us about it, in the form of highlights too.

I don't we're ever gonna see those fights and such at this point. Oda loves exploiting/abusing the mystery factor and making us chase the carrot on a stick. Much safer to never answer our questions and keep us speculating and waiting in vain, hoping Oda will satiate our desperate desires to know and see certain things eventually but never really knowing he never plans to actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.