Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't enjoy it because tv series era ruins Marvel for casual cinema fans.

For example I watched all of them and Strange 2 movie plot makes sense somehow to me but there are people who dgaf about tv shows ( rightfully so ) and they thought Strange's plot made no sense at all, like at all nothing clicked.

Dunno man. Phase 4 is just a no no. Now imagine Phase 5 will have 2 avengers movies only few months apart.
Jesus.

If you staying with it. I wish you good luck. My love for MCU faded away.
Nah fam on the contrary, i'm actually agreeing with you here. I just like Wandavision more than other movies / series of phase 4, but generally i'm still extremely bored by phase 4

Idk what is going on in this thread, but yall really lost it if you think Momo will do anything. Oda may not believe in PLs but even he won't do ridiculous scene of Momo doing damage to GB lol.

This is literally what will happen:

- Momo acts like a Big Man and wants to prove that he is Shogun by protecting everyone.
- Gets insta negged
- Keeps telling Yama to not butt in...till he starts crying.
- This scene will probably be integral in Yamato wanting to stay and becoming Momo's retainer.
- Yamato tells him that being a strong Shogun, is also relying on your subordinates.
- GB probably incapacitates Momo, or throws him away into the sea
- Yama probably goes to save or help him
- GB proceeds to neg diff the rest of the retainers and goes onwards to Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah fam on the contrary, i'm actually agreeing with you here. I just like Wandavision more than other movies / series of phase 4, but generally i'm still extremely bored by phase 4
No Way Home is the only good thing to come out of this phase. This was genuinely a multiverse movie done right and I can argue for that for hours especially because Holland finally won me over as Spidey actor where I hated him for the last few movies because I didn't understand few things from the guy who directed the movies. Rest is ughhh.

Love and Thunder broke me.

Idk what is going on in this thread, but yall really lost it if you think Momo will do anything. Oda may not believe in PLs but even he won't do ridiculous scene of Momo doing damage to GB lol.

- Momo acts like a Big Man and wants to prove that he isnShogun by protecting everyone.
- Gets insta negged
- This scene will probably be integral in Yamato wanting to stay and becoming Momo's retainer.
- Yamato tells him that being a strong Shogun, is also relying on your subordinates.
Apparently Aramaki is basically used as a hypetool for Shanks

- Momo acts like a Big Man and wants to prove that he isnShogun by protecting everyone.
- Gets insta negged
That would be a good chapter for Admiral fans, not a disaster one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

- Momo acts like a Big Man and wants to prove that he is Shogun by protecting everyone.
- Gets insta negged
Love every minute of you hyping up Aramaki only because you want him to be Sanji's opponent so he needs to be cool/strong in your eyes.

Good old Chrono.
:risitavirus:

ps. Would make sense what u said but Oda doesn't care.

Love every minute of you hyping up Aramaki only because you want him to be Sanji's opponent so he needs to be cool/strong in your eyes.

Good old Chrono.
:risitavirus:

ps. Would make sense what u said but Oda doesn't care.
Aramaki is an Admiral
All Admirals are equal
Sanji will fight an Admiral

I would be doing this for Fuji and Kizaru too.

Either way I literally like Admirals anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.