Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I cancelled my Amazon Prime membership a couple of months ago. I only bought it because of the new series
I will wait and see how the fan base will rate this show
I’m 0 hyped though
Post automatically merged:

So she's either a Southernling or Numenorian Colonizer, non-canon and an activist...

The good part is she's mortal and has the gift of death, she won't be around long.
Cheers to that
:finally:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You should be like me with House of Dragons, I’ll only be searching up clips on YouTube
Although supposedly the show has gotten some good reviews, I don’t fucking care
I fully expect House of the Dragon to flop because, to me, there's no heart in it. It's just a cash grab on a dying IP and looks like generic fantasy. Didn't read Fire and Blood but I read the Fat Man's Novella on the Rogue Prince years ago so I have the gist of the conflict.

LOTR is different though, they'll do it right!

She's so pretty! Of course I am, I have faith in the Tolkien Estate :finally:
I read the hobbit in high school and fell asleep during Two Towers when I watched the movies.

Do I care enough about this show to get caught up…
Nah
Post automatically merged:

Respect OG Trio.

Fuji trash fr.
Kizaru is too.

Motherfucker sucks at basic haki if Z is to be belived.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
is that galadriel? Why is she wearing armor? She is above such mortal things
Tolkien Letters said:
Galadriel, like all the other names of elvish persons in The Lord of the Rings, is an invention of my own. It is in Sindarin form (see Appendices E and F) and means 'Maiden crowned with gleaming hair'. It is a secondary name given to her in her youth in the far past because she had long hair which glistened like gold but was also shot with silver. She was then of Amazon disposition and bound up her hair as a crown when taking part in athletic feats.
Amazons said:
They were a group of female warriors and hunters, who matched men in physical agility and strength, in archery, riding skills, and the arts of combat. Their society was closed for men and they only raised their daughters, either killing their sons or returning them to their fathers, with whom they would only socialize briefly in order to reproduce.
There's a lot of quotes that either places Galadriel as someone who was no stranger to fighting or at the very least was a dominant figure as a military leader. There's more online cause it's such a hot topic but it's not out of the world of possibilities

I'm just glad her armor doesn't have boobs on it

Status
Not open for further replies.