Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of reasons

I did want both to join in the end so there wasn't a situation like this.

Something in general feels off and I'll need to see how the raws roll out.

I feel sad for some Yamato fans that are quickly giving up hope on someone they were rooting for. So I want to share that willpower to keep pushing forward even if the going gets tough.

It's simply my nature
:endthis:

I will say that Carrot joining would be a W I'd quickly accept though
At least Carrot has an actual character and arc which people saw in WCI.

That’s the difference between Carrot and Yamato fans.

But in tweet he mentioned 1057 not film red so i think this hint relates to 1057 chapter
The arab guy you linked just copied Redon's gif which has no mention of 1057. I mean I assume it's about the chapter as well since that's always what Redoff's dumb gifs are, but he didn't explicitly write it in text.

I didn't think people on Worstgen would be pissed about this

There are a lot more critics here than pretty much everywhere else and (from what I remember) most of y'all hate Yamato

Didn't know she had any fans here tbh
TBH most people are pissed because Oda spent like 100 chapters about Yamato wanting to join, wasting all them precious panels only for her to not join at the end. It's a total waste of time.

A couple of reasons

I did want both to join in the end so there wasn't a situation like this.

Something in general feels off and I'll need to see how the raws roll out.

I feel sad for some Yamato fans that are quickly giving up hope on someone they were rooting for. So I want to share that willpower to keep pushing forward even if the going gets tough.

It's simply my nature
:endthis:

I will say that Carrot joining would be a W I'd quickly accept though
I know you have good intentions, but tbh at this point is better for them to accept reality xD

Like, such a huge swerve its the biggest fuck you Oda could do to a fanbase. Why even waste time coping at this point.

TBH most people are pissed because Oda spent like 100 chapters about Yamato wanting to join, wasting all them precious panels only for her to not join at the end. It's a total waste of time.
But wouldn't her not joining (for the right reasons ofc) be a good thing? If she chooses to learn from Oden's mistakes instead of copying him in every way possible then that would make her better than her idol

That would mean she's inheriting his will in the best way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.