Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

Made a WorstGen Users Explaining 6 and 7 now anyway!:

Featured people in order of appearance:

@Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Garp the Fist (Not sure if you're aware of these memes I've been doing and hope you like the joke I did there too haha! Couldn't resist as I love Kung Pow too!) @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Bango🍅 @Natalija

Tagging homies:

@MonsterKaido @Roo @Peroroncino @Jailer @solis @Yasheen @Mr. Reloaded @DoctorIndigo @Krusher1357 @YASER @Doggo @Playa4321@SeaTonnes @VersusPhD @gamaran @uyuu @Kagurashii @MarineHQ62 @Sasparan

I can confirm some of you I just tagged ther are gonna be in the next few too! Ones I've not done yet I mean! Got some nice stuff planned hahaha!

:pepebusi::beanmean::sanjismug::doffyou:
Woah woah slow down there, you are a Mid fan?

@Pot Goblin face reveal?

Made a WorstGen Users Explaining 6 and 7 now anyway!:

Featured people in order of appearance:

@Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Garp the Fist (Not sure if you're aware of these memes I've been doing and hope you like the joke I did there too haha! Couldn't resist as I love Kung Pow too!) @Meeyori @EtenBoby @Bango🍅 @Natalija

Tagging homies:

@MonsterKaido @Roo @Peroroncino @Jailer @solis @Yasheen @Mr. Reloaded @DoctorIndigo @Krusher1357 @YASER @Doggo @Playa4321@SeaTonnes @VersusPhD @gamaran @uyuu @Kagurashii @MarineHQ62 @Sasparan

I can confirm some of you I just tagged ther are gonna be in the next few too! Ones I've not done yet I mean! Got some nice stuff planned hahaha!

:pepebusi::beanmean::sanjismug::doffyou:
I applaud the creativity and dedication in this post, an oasis in the middle of powerscaling posts is just what i need right now lol :gokulaugh:

We're all going to die anyways and that's a good thing imho
Nah dont be that pessimistic. I mean i dont have a great life but at least i have my own hobbies. Even doing something you love makes you feel great
Yeah shit sucks Got fired from my old job for having covid.
:josad:
Same shit happened to me too. At least it was a part time job. So many people lost their job because of this.

Nah dont be that pessimistic. I mean i dont have a great life but at least i have my own hobbies. Even doing something you love makes you feel great

Same şehit happened to me too. At least it was a part time job. So many people lost their job because of this.
Yeah there's a lot of shit going on in the world.
I'm just happy to be with family and friends these days makes bad days much more bearable.

Yeah there's a lot of shit going on in the world.
I'm just happy to be with family and friends these days makes bad days much more bearable.
Exactly being with your loved ones is making everything more bearable.
It's not pessimistic.
I believe something good is waiting for us after we die.
There will be dont worry but live the moment.
Live your life beat you can. At least thats my motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.