Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Odas writing has become so Machiavellian and utilitarian, slowly brutalising us with this exponentially decaying/degrading writing and the worst arc I've has had the misfortune to experience too.

These are the darkest times for OP so far and I fear it's gonna only get worse.

I apologise for the scathing cynicism but I an in a very bitter mood right now for personal reasons too, as well as this damn chapter and arc.

Horikoshi has much bigger balls than Oda lately. MHA gets called Mid a lot or even trash but I'm finding it far more daring, unapologetic and thus interesting and compelling than OP now. Actual multiple/several deaths by far, permanent deaths too with no fake outs or BS resurrections, consequences, tension, stakes, brutality etc.

Granted we might have a death fake out or two in MHA soon but it's hilarious how much it Clowns on years of OP and yet gets attacked so much without good reason.

MHA wasted it's world building and also students and most female characters but some still got to shine hugely and it was far more interesting and enjoyable to follow tbh.

OP just feels so devoid of any soul for me now with exceptions here and there.

I can't believe Wano has actually made me miss Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, WCI and Fishman Island. Even Foxys frigging arc and fillers arcs!

I'll get attacked for saying this most likely but I'm really starting to care less lately.
Im even losing hope/faith in my most favourite parts of OP now too. The things that kept me going.

Fuck the One Piece cult.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've made a massive decision guys.
Remember the YouTube channel I kept saying I would start?
I'm doing it. From tomorrow. That's it, no second guesses, no hesitations , no indecision anymore.

I've been using the memes I've been making including those videos to help gauge how you all would feel about stuff I create and I've had plenty of encouragement on here to be a writer and youtuber for a long time by some of you here.

I can't do streaming but I'll do videos. Reaction/reviews, specific and detailed analysis video essays, memes and whatever else I think of and want to do.

My immediate plan right now is to revisit a bunch of my most beloved series like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece (obviously), Fairy Tail, MHA, Gintama, JJBA, Ranma 1/2, Rave Master, Bobobo, Death Parade, Tengen Toppa Gurren Laguna,Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenjho Tenge, Rosario and Vampire, Death Note, Flame of Recca and whatever else I remember as I rewatch and re-read them.

This is also gonna extend to shows like Scrubs, Pushing Daisies, the animated Batman, Justice League, Spiderman, Johnny Quest, Xiaolin Showdown, maybe Courage The Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls and so on.

As you can see, this is easily a multiple year project and I'm thinking big/long term too. Dream big after all.
I've not even mentioned movies and games to do too!

This has been a persistent, nagging dream of mine for years and I really want to express my LOVE for so many series and how they influenced/shaped/inspired me and kept me going through the loneliest, darkest, saddest days of my life too. This is a PURE PASSION PROJECT basically!

I have absolutely fuckit Bucket tons I want to talk about and I'm gonna unleash it on y'all and everyone else too!
I've only scratched the surface or shown the tip of the whole mountain so far tbh! I have SO MUCH more I want to talk about than the series I've mentioned too!

My goal is around 10-15 minutes per video ideally, not too long, not too short ofc! If it all goes well, you will be seeing hundreds of videos literally and potentially and thus constant new content influx daily too!

My main goal is to entertain you guys here too and Payback for all the fun and interesting discussions here, all the new things I've learned and hilarious moments AND because of all the encouragement you've given me!

This is my YouTube channel atm where my videos will appear on from tomorrow as they should and you will know it from me posting my Worstgen Users Explaining me videos too ofc!:

Im gonna be referring to here in my videos and hopefully sending new potential users from my hopefully decent amount of viewers at least too! So it's like a sort pf hononary partnership or something?

Hopefully too, I can get donations for my work, optionally strictly ofc, I REFUSE to paywall shit, I HATE gatekeeping especially financially too! All my content will beade for FREE and ACCESSIBLE TO ALL pretty much, that's how I want it to be! Free as a pirate amd the seven seas! Yarrrr!

Seriously though, thank you all for the subs I've received so far and enjoying my memes and posts on here, including the WG Users Explaining ones too!

I really hope I can entertain you guys and give you all new, interesting content to watch and even learn from even!

I would tag people but my phone really keeps fucking up on tagging people lately unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

Apologies for the massive wall of text btw!

I'm doing it. From tomorrow. That's it, no second guesses, no hesitations , no indecision anymore.

I've been using the memes I've been making including those videos to help gauge how you all would feel about stuff I create and I've had plenty of encouragement on here to be a writer and youtuber for a long time by some of you here.

I can't do streaming but I'll do videos. Reaction/reviews, specific and detailed analysis video essays, memes and whatever else I think of and want to do.

My immediate plan right now is to revisit a bunch of my most beloved series like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece (obviously), Fairy Tail, MHA, Gintama, JJBA, Ranma 1/2, Rave Master, Bobobo, Death Parade, Tengen Toppa Gurren Laguna,Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenjho Tenge, Rosario and Vampire, Death Note, Flame of Recca and whatever else I remember as I rewatch and re-read them.

This is also gonna extend to shows like Scrubs, Pushing Daisies, the animated Batman, Justice League, Spiderman, Johnny Quest, Xiaolin Showdown, maybe Courage The Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls and so on.

As you can see, this is easily a multiple year project and I'm thinking big/long term too. Dream big after all.

This has been a persistent, nagging dream of mine for years and I really want to express my LOVE for so many series and how they influenced/shaped/inspired me and kept me going through the loneliest, darkest, saddest days of my life too. This is a PURE PASSION PROJECT basically!

I have absolutely fuckit Bucket tons I want to talk about and I'm gonna unleash it on y'all and everyone else too!
I've only scratched the surface or shown the tip of the whole mountain so far tbh! I have SO MUCH more I want to talk about than the series I've mentioned too!

My goal is around 10-15 minutes per video ideally, not too long, not too short ofc! If it all goes well, you will be seeing hundreds of videos literally and potentially and thus constant new content influx daily too!

My main goal is to entertain you guys here too and Payback for all the fun and interesting discussions here, all the new things I've learned and hilarious moments AND because of all the encouragement you've given me!

This is my YouTube channel atm where my videos will appear on from tomorrow as they should and you will know it from me posting my Worstgen Users Explaining me videos too ofc!:

Im gonna be referring to here in my videos and hopefully sending new potential users from my hopefully decent amount of viewers at least too! So it's like a sort pf hononary partnership or something?

Hopefully too, I can get donations for my work, optionally strictly ofc, I REFUSE to paywall shit, I HATE gatekeeping especially financially too! All my content will beade for FREE and ACCESSIBLE TO ALL pretty much, that's how I want it to be! Free as a pirate amd the seven seas! Yarrrr!

Seriously though, thank you all for the subs I've received so far and enjoying my memes and posts on here, including the WG Users Explaining ones too!

I really hope I can entertain you guys and give you all new, interesting content to watch and even learn from even!

I would tag people but my phone really keeps fucking up on tagging people lately unfortunately.

Instant subscriber. :cheers:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Good luck!! I’ll be supporting you! :sweat:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Good luck

G

Gorosei Informer

Good luck!! I’ll be supporting you! :sweat:
Thank you so much guys! Much appreciate it!
I'm gonna start with OP videos I think as I'm gonna start my rewatch and reread tomorrow too! So keep things simple too ofc!
Ive had my OP ideas specifically for years now so I'm aching to do them too!

Also chapter is out btw!
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4241/one-piece-chapter-1057
@Playa4321

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio

YouTube Community is very toxic. You better be mentally prepared for serious abuse.

G

Gorosei Informer

YouTube Community is very toxic. You better be mentally prepared for serious abuse.
Aye Ive experienced it and seen it plentiful too unfortunately.
I'm purposely not gonna provoke them as tempting as it is and I'm avoiding live streaming due to this amongst other reasons too.

I really want to establish a channel and community like Tekkings one day, hopefully, I'd LOVE that! He's my biggest inspiration in this regard and I respect him a LOT too!

Thank you anyway for the caution, its good to know!

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Aye Ive experienced it and seen it plentiful too unfortunately.
I'm purposely not gonna provoke them as tempting as it is and I'm avoiding live streaming due to this amongst other reasons too.

I really want to establish a channel and community like Tekkings one day, hopefully, I'd LOVE that! He's my biggest inspiration in this regard and I respect him a LOT too!

Thank you anyway for the caution, its good to know!
Good luck then.

G

Gorosei Informer

Cheers!

Tbh I used to be a Youtuber with 700ish subs during early Youtube days too, so i have some experience too.

I'm definitely preparing myself as best as I can too mentally. I have a therapist too which will help naturally.

Forgot to add in my previous post that Eyeshield 21 will be another series I revisit and cover too!

Nice, I really enjoy watching reviews and video essays on the series I like. I'm a big fan of a lot of the series you'll be covering, and there aren't a lot or videos on things like Tenjo Tenge or Flame of Recca.
Looking forward to your videos, and I hope Green Arrow gets his own section when you get to that justice league review.:steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nice, I really enjoy watching reviews and video essays on the series I like. I'm a big fan of a lot of the series you'll be covering, and there aren't a lot or videos on things like Tenjo Tenge or Flame of Recca.
Looking forward to your videos, and I hope Green Arrow gets his own section when you get to that justice league review.:steef:
It's funny you mention GA! I love archers and Robin Hood so it's weird I never became a fan of GA then LOL!
I'll definitely be talking about all JL members though, including what I make of him too!

That's awesome man I appreciate that! Even better that you're such a fan of so many series I like!

I definitely want to focus on more niche and shorter series like you mentioned too!

I'll probs do more broader videos at first so I can really cover a lot more series and stuff in general as opposed to doing hundreds of videos on certain massive series ofc!

Planning to leave earlier or later.
I'm too old for forum life I think.

I'm only shitposting here anyways
I think you’re making a great choice here Lolis let me tell ya, this is definitely for the better!

no not bc you’re a zboi….well partially lol

But mostly because this will be better for you (and me) mentally!!!! I’ll miss educating you on why Sanji>>>>>Zoro in strength but ehh it can’t be helped 😂😂🤣

Either way this is a HUGE W for the Sanji stans!!!! Take care and please keep your gore to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.