Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read this message?
Did you see the movie??

Clearly, Shanks is not evil...I would have liked him to be the villain, it would have helped his character and definitely could have made him one of the top 3 characters in the story....But the probability of this opinion is below 1%
All these events show that Shanks is just a respectable person who is respected by others...It was not really strange for two enemies to talk to each other...Just as wb allows Shanks to enter his ship but will never allow Kaido to do so
At this point, I think Shanks is going to be removed from the story:josad:
@Paperchampion23
Nah, my point with Shanks is that he's not evil at all actually, just morally grey with his intentions for the new era (which Oda is teasing is top secret in the vol 4 Billion companion book). Oda is far too secretive and the character does too much weird shit (like having oddly menacing looks anytime Luffy or one piece is mentioned, or him meeting Gorosei) for him to be Luffy's "Dumbledore or Jirayia" imo.

Wouldn't be too worried about this. He's a "good" guy, but technically so is Mihawk, and he's still primed to be Zoro's final battle anyway (not saying Shanks will be, just saying an antagonist can't be ruled out).

Status
Not open for further replies.