Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin I have some news that may interest you
Found this on reddit

It says on some news tablets that the moon festival in Japan is on the 10th of September.

Chapter 1059 is also releasing on 9th of September

Carrot also hasn't said goodbye to the crew
So maybe
:choppawhat:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival
Perhaps this gives you more hopium
Plus we didn't have that toast with Jinbe yet
Not only that, but they didn't have the toast celebrating Jinbe joining yet. They held it off way back then for a reason.

And as much of a cruel bitch Oda is, we had some kind of closure for all the other characters but the minks who were also a big factor in this saga since Zou. Even if she didn't join she still has that WCI experience with them plus that connection.
:kata:

Its odd.. i like Sasuke from his overall characterization in Shippuden.. from killing his own brother out of revenge to discovering how disgusting the ninja system is.. people forget how dirty he was done by fate and how if Naruto lost that fight against him.. Sasuke's selfless choice to become a Tyrant that would concentrate all hate on himself from people so that they unite to take him down.

idk how better it got in Boruto
Ohhh damn.

I just watched the videos. Looks real bad.

Stay safe.
yea feels safe in Middle East
:catcry:
but even here we have floods in areas too
:josad:

just pray man.. no one is having a good time atm.. many other countries are facing similar or much worse.

may allah have mercy.

Well in their defense they did well against 2 admirals.

But it's hard to believe Dragon could only recruit these scrubs after all those decades of Revos.

Make you appreciate a Yonko crew more
I think what is scary is the power of dragon
Otherwise, the war cannot be won with these members
There is also the possibility of a secret ally

Status
Not open for further replies.