Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna point out something that many overlooked.
Gorosei weren't alarmed about Luffy Wanted Image because of D. or how People will react, but because of Elbaf

When Elbaf Kingdom see that their God has returned, they will make a move, and as Strongest Kingdom, WG are expecting the worst to happen

Imo we will see Loki Introduction very soon

I wanna point out something that many overlooked.
Gorosei weren't alarmed about Luffy Wanted Image because of D. or how People will react, but because of Elbaf

When Elbaf Kingdom see that their God has returned, they will make a move, and as Strongest Kingdom, WG are expecting the worst to happen

Imo we will see Loki Introduction very soon
I wrote a text about Elbaf, but after Oda said that One Piece will end in 3 years, I was disappointed:chirstsad:

Imo Elbaf is The Ending
We will have 40 Chapters for Next Arc and then 100 Chapters of Elbaf where everything concludes
It seems unlikely, but I won't be surprised if it happens
Now everyone knows that Luffy is Joy Boy, it doesn't make sense for imu not to attack him
But the problem is that Luffy must destroy Fishman for the prophecy to be true

There is something very interesting I noticed:

Everyone believes BB Flag is about himself but I think it hints toward Two Hidden Allies of BB

Because when you think about it, Luffy became Yonko after he teamed up with Kid and Law

Buggy became Yonko after he met Mihawk and Crocodile. It seems like Oda is hinting that Current Yonko have Two Similar Characters related to them who pushed them to become Yonko

Orochi too for example became Shogun after meeting those Two Elders, Roger had to meet WB and Oden to become Pirate King, Chopper met Hiriluk and Kureha, Young Luffy met Ace and Sabo, Shanks was found by Roger and Rayleigh, Koby met Luffy and Zoro ... etc

This means that BB have Two Secret Allies, hence the Three Skulls, one seems to be Xebec, but who is the other??

Shiryu bros we took a heavy hit in 1058, Mihawk turned out to be more ruthless than even Crocodile and Akainu and will not hold back against Marimo, so a WSS duel with Mihawk makes more sense than SKM revenge plot as of now
@Blackbeard @Jailer

:josad:
He doesn't have to revenge Mohawk. Tho I think Zoro, Jinbei, Franky (vs Daz Bones) and Grand Fleet are gonna destroy Cross Guild and their shady organizations supporting Crocodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.