Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t think Kuzan is more than just an ally of the BBP, he’s not a subordinate.
Yeah, I doubt he's an underling but he could be more than just an ally. The Gorosei said he's assisting BB or something along these lines. That kinda implies he's working for BB, rather than working with BB. I don't think that makes much of a difference in his bounty. 3 billion+ is the FA candidate deserves for his strength as far as I am concerned. Everything else matters little when you're as strong as Kuzan or Mihawk.

And my argument was that a captains bounty raises their subordinates more than the subordinates raises the captain, so nothings changed.
This is true but what you were saying a while back in your thread is that you acted like the underlings don't increase their captain's bounty. The captain gets inflation for his entire crew while an underling gets inflation from his captain. So the captain's bounty is usually more inflated than the subordinates but it's not because of one subordinate but the whole crew.

It's a bounty for the Emperor and everysingle one of them was listed with strong crew
If it's sole an Emperor crew people would list that Shanks has strong haki and shit
But nope, in a Shanks bounty, Brandnew, instead of praising Shanks' individual strength, decides to praise his commanders
Do your math

In his bounty they also listed his commanders because they are more reknowned then every other crew. Oda already answered this questioned in the sbs.

It’s like the marines mentioning zoro and sanji names because they made names for themselves and have a bounty higher then every crew.

Oda never mentioned the strength of anyone when talking about bounties in 957 either

That's my whole point. Kuzan is closer to Mihawk than Shiryu.

Shiryu has no chance in hell to be stronger than Kuzan. He will be given some cool action and people will wank him for a while. Then he will be put to his place similar to how King stuff played out.
There's no point in debating this over fake spoilers, Shiryu > Kuzan if Kuzan is under BB, Zoro is not fighting Kuzan unless he fights both and then Kuzan can be stronger than Shiryu. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.