Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not BS but being smart ass

Some chapters are easier to predict like this one because last chapter ended with Shs finding Bonney so most likely next chapter will have Bonney

And, thus the image.

They aren't hints or leaking anything but just simple prediction to make themselves look like providers
well they didn’t read well because luffy and chopper are lost so no eating contest between them

Sony has ruined gaming for so many people on non-sony platforms that many people see this is as chaotic good because someone needs to put Sony in their place. Sony did their utmost last gen by using their leverage to try and force Microsoft out of gaming and it backfired hilariously because they doubled down on gaming and their solution to Sony's timed exclusivity deals which prevented xbox gamers from playing games or having access to content for years is to never let playstation gamers play games ever again. I mean anyone with a braincell could see this a mile away. Either they pulled out of gaming or they doubled down. And when a literal trillion dollar company doubles down their competitors are going to have problems. Sony basically dug their own grave and Microsoft are out for blood. It's also why Microsoft are very nice to Nintendo because Nintendo hasn't fucked them over like Sony did.

Sony has ruined gaming for so many people on non-sony platforms that many people see this is as chaotic good because someone needs to put Sony in their place. Sony did their utmost last gen by using their leverage to try and force Microsoft out of gaming and it backfired hilariously because they doubled down on gaming and their solution to Sony's timed exclusivity deals which prevented xbox gamers from playing games or having access to content for years is to never let playstation gamers play games ever again. I mean anyone with a braincell could see this a mile away. Either they pulled out of gaming or they doubled down. And when a literal trillion dollar company doubles down their competitors are going to have problems. Sony basically dug their own grave and Microsoft are out for blood. It's also why Microsoft are very nice to Nintendo because Nintendo hasn't fucked them over like Sony did.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"Thanks for coming to my TED Talk."

just realized that the new arc will most likely start in the next chapter
That's the one thing I'm most interested in.
Bonney will most likely be the vehicle that leads us to the next arc/location.
So what will she reveal to the Straw Hats (about Sabo? or Kuma? Or Sorbet Kingdom?) that will push the narrative forward, that's the central question going into 1061.

Epstein didn’t kill himself

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Hi

Mad_Monk

☠️ 𝔘𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢 𝔄𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞 ☠️
Your Right the Playstation 2 was Good. :cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I had a couple dreams last night

One was that it was night time at my house and I saw a golden godly light in my back yard. I looked through my binoculars and saw it was a film crew and a big bearded man in camo talking to someone in one of those mobile homes that hook on the back of your car.

I went down to investigate and it was one of those monter hunting shows that you might be familiar with. Where they go out and try to find a monster and stuff like Bigfoot.

As I was down there a guy that was dressed up as bigfoot came out for the scene. I wanted to spice up the show a bit so I completley shoulder tackled the poor guy. Dude went down in horrible pain.

The other, I was back in highschool again just trying to get my surroundings. I was having issues remembering when I would have another class and become worried that I'd be absent or tardy with it. There was a weird layout in the school, like how a door to another classroom was in a fridge.

This fridge had 2 doors, the outer door was a regular fridge that had actual food in it (I saw taco meat). The inner door led to stairs to the classroom I was supposed to be in later. A big auditorium where the teacher giving a speech.

Then when I tried to go back to my seat, some classmate was in it like an asshole. And after I forced them out the desk order was out of whack so I wasn't in my proper spot anymore. The dream ended as I tried to get the desks back in order.

I had a couple dreams last night

One was that it was night time at my house and I saw a golden godly light in my back yard. I looked through my binoculars and saw it was a film crew and a big bearded man in camo talking to someone in one of those mobile homes that hook on the back of your car.

I went down to investigate and it was one of those monter hunting shows that you might be familiar with. Where they go out and try to find a monster and stuff like Bigfoot.

As I was down there a guy that was dressed up as bigfoot came out for the scene. I wanted to spice up the shoe a bit so I completley shoulder tackled the poor guy. Dude went down in horrible pain.

The other, I was back in highschool again just trying to get my surroundings. I was having issues remembering when I would have another class and become worried that I'd be absent or tardy with it. There was a weird layout in the school, like how a door to another classroom was in a fridge.

This fridge had 2 doors, the outer door was a regular fridge that had actual food in it (I saw taco meat). The inner door led to stairs to the classroom I was supposed to be in later. A big auditorium where the teacher giving a speech.

Then when I tried to go back to my seat, some classmate was in it like an asshole. And after I forced them out the desk order was out of whack so I wasn't in my proper spot anymore. The dream ended as I tried to get the desks back in order.
This is the real Chapter 1061 summary

Status
Not open for further replies.