Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, I'm very open minded about One Piece. The Gomu Gomu no Mi retcon was garbage as fuck, but at least I enjoyed the cartoonish fighting style.
People hate WCI's 2nd half, I actually love it.
etc.

I think I'm quite aware of the things I find interesting or not in the story. And I'm also quite aware of Oda's addiction in cockblocking reveals just for the sake of artificially trying to hook the reader with forced mysteries instead of an interesting and engaging plot.

:cheers:
We will see how much open-minded you will be if it is not underwhelming as you claim it to be. That mystery is not forced but coclblocking part I agree with. I don't mind if Oda hides info a little longer but having a chapter titled 'Luffy dream' only to not hear about it on panel is atrocious even for Oda standards of cockblocking.

Every single secret, like how in Wano he didn't miss a single plotline??
:crazwhat:
I think he was was referring to everything outside of Wano when he said that. Wano plot holes will probably be addressed in future flashbacks.
Post automatically merged:

Oda when writing chapter 1060: Ok let's start with not revealing Luffy dream again
He might reveal it in this arc. I doubt he would hint at Luffy's dream if there wasn't going to be any build-up towards it.

This is mockery after how Luffy dream was off screened.
Same thing

I think he was was referring to everything outside of Wano when he said that. Wano plot holes will probably be addressed in future flashbacks.
Post automatically merged:

He might reveal it in this arc. I doubt he would hint at Luffy's dream if there wasn't going to be any build-up towards it.

Who cares?
I don't need some new luffy dream pulled out of his ass 1000+ chapters into the story that was never mentioned before prior to Wano.
"hurr durr Roger said the same thing".

Each day that passes, Luffy becomes less of an original character and just plays the role of "second coming of X character".
Kinda bored of it after all this time.
One Piece is not a "few hundred chapters" series. It's already 25 years long.
:kuzanope:
It was mentioned in the flashback but also when Ace dies and his last words to Luffy.

Ace said he wanted to make Whitebeard the Pirate King but when he was gonna die he said he was upset he wouldn’t be able to see the completion of Luffys dream

Status
Not open for further replies.