Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp was nonchalant when bringing up Dragon in EL where are you getting hate from?
It's a guess. We have no idea what their actual relationship is. When Garp has met Luffy, it's casual anger/love, but when he talks about him separately, it's either nonchalant or an ironic proud moment lol.

With Dragon, yes, it's nonchalant, but I'm saying maybe they do not actually like each other. I'm talking what might happen if they do actually meet. What would they talk about?

iirc there was an animator on twitter that said that people getting upset with the auras just makes him want to add even more sigh .
its their work so they do have some degree of freedom to do what they want with it
at the same time tho , stuff like coc coating is so hard to highlight with so many things on screen.

It's a guess. We have no idea what their actual relationship is. When Garp has met Luffy, it's casual anger/love, but when he talks about him separately, it's either nonchalant or an ironic proud moment lol.

With Dragon, yes, it's nonchalant, but I'm saying maybe they do not actually like each other. I'm talking what might happen if they do actually meet. What would they talk about?
Garp Loves Luffy and why would Garp hate Dragon? Dragon opposes the Celestial Dragons and it's no secret that Garp hates the CDs .

If Garp and Dragon were to meet they would talk about Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.